InGaAs image sensors are image sensors that contain a CMOS IC readout circuit for easy signal processing. They operate in charge integration mode that accumulates the generated charge to increase the output signal making them ideal for low-level light detection. Applications include photometry in the near-infrared region up to 2.6 ?m, such as in physics and chemistry measurement, industrial measurement, and DWDM (dense wavelength division multiplexing).
Scope of the Report
This report focuses on the InGaAs Image Sensors market in global, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
This industry is centralized. Top 3 companies in the market occupies about 46.35% of the Revenue market shares in 2016. The major manufacturers of InGaAs Image Sensors are Hamamatsu Photonics, Sensor Unlimited, Teledyne DALSA, Xenics, New Imaging Technologies, SYNERGY OPTOSYSTEMS, FLIR Systems.
In the past few years, as the main raw material price was not stable, with the addition of a sharp increase in production capacity, expected that the InGaAs Image Sensors raw material price will be relatively stable in the short term. However, the improvement of energy, transportation costs, and employee wages, will play a significant role in promoting the cost of InGaAs Image Sensors.
In China, InGaAs Image Sensors market is occupied by foreign banks, such as Hamamatsu Photonics, Sensor Unlimited, Teledyne DALSA, Xenics. China is the world’s large comsumers of InGaAs Image Sensors; as the same time, the consumption of InGaAs Image Sensors in China grown gradually. In the result, InGaAs Image Sensors in China was import-oriented until now.
The worldwide market for InGaAs Image Sensors is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 14.8% over the next five years, will reach 1600 million US$ in 2023, from 700 million US$ in 2017, according to a new GIR (Global Info Research) study.
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
- Hamamatsu Photonics
- Sensor Unlimited
- Teledyne DALSA
- New Imaging Technologies
- SYNERGY OPTOSYSTEMS
- FLIR Systems
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
- InGaAs Linear Image Sensors
- InGaAs Area Image Sensors
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
- Physics and Chemistry Measurement
- Industrial Measurement
- Defense and Surveillance
- Optical Communication
There are 15 Chapters to deeply display the global InGaAs Image Sensors market.
- Chapter 1, to describe InGaAs Image Sensors Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
- Chapter 2, to analyze the top manufacturers of InGaAs Image Sensors, with sales, revenue, and price of InGaAs Image Sensors, in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 3, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 4, to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of InGaAs Image Sensors, for each region, from 2013 to 2018;
- Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to analyze the market by countries, by type, by application and by manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
- Chapter 10 and 11, to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2013 to 2018;
- Chapter 12, InGaAs Image Sensors market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2018 to 2023;
- Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe InGaAs Image Sensors sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion, appendix and data source
Table of Content
1 Market Overview
1.1 InGaAs Image Sensors Introduction
1.2 Market Analysis by Type
1.2.1 InGaAs Linear Image Sensors
2 Manufacturers Profiles
2.1 Hamamatsu Photonics
2.1.1 Business Overview
2.1.2 InGaAs Image Sensors Type and Applications
18.104.22.168 Product A
3 Global InGaAs Image Sensors Sales, Revenue, Market Share and Competition by Manufacturer (2016–2017)
3.1 Global InGaAs Image Sensors Sales and Market Share by Manufacturer (2016–2017)
3.2 Global InGaAs Image Sensors Revenue and Market Share by Manufacturer (2016–2017)
3.3 Market Concentration Rate
Key Que Answered in this report:
What will the InGaAs Image Sensors market the growth rate be in 2025?
What are the key factors driving the Global InGaAs Image Sensors market?
InGaAs Image Sensors market with a focus on the Chinese market?
What are the key market trends in InGaAs Image Sensors market improve pacting the growth of the Global InGaAs Image Sensors market?
What are the challenges to Global InGaAs Image Sensors market?
What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the Global InGaAs Image Sensors market?
What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of InGaAs Image Sensors market?
What is our report offers:
Strategic suggestions and proposals for the beginners to understand
Assessments of the market share from different countries and regions were conducted
Top key market players, market share analysis included.
The market observations such as constraints, drivers, threats, opportunities, investment opportunities, challenges, and recommendations are added.
The competitive landscaping mappings of the ongoing trends are discussed.
Based on the market estimations, the strategic recommendations are made in the business segments
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001, United States
Int’l: (+1) 646 781 7170 +91 8087042414
Follow Us On linkedin :- www.linkedin.com/company/grand-research-store
Grand Research StoreNidhi Khandekar
GR-Store has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.