This report studies the global Enhanced Vision System (EVS) market status and forecast, categorizes the global Enhanced Vision System (EVS) market size (value & volume) by manufacturers, type, application, and region. This report focuses on the top manufacturers in North America, Europe, Japan, China, India, Southeast Asia and other regions (Central & South America, and Middle East & Africa).
Enhanced vision system, a stand-alone thermal imaging camera that sees infrared energy emitting, or radiating, from objects and forms a real-time video image that is displayed on an MFD or dedicated video display screen. The systemÂs primary benefit is improving situational awareness. At night, an EVS eliminates the visual effects of darkness, turning it into day on the display, and enabling the pilot to see and avoid clouds at night. During the day, the system enables the pilot to see through smoke, haze and smog.
At present, in developed countries, the Enhanced Vision System (EVS) industry is generally at a more advanced level. The world’s large enterprises are mainly concentrated in USA, Europe and Israel. Meanwhile, foreign companies have more advanced equipment, strong R & D capability, and leading technical level.
By application, the global Enhanced Vision System (EVS) market is segmented into Military Aircraft, Business Jet and Other Civil Aircraft, The application market is saturated and the Business Jet have a quick development in recent years. According to the International Air Transport Association, China will surpass the United States to become the world’s largest commercial air passenger market in the next two decades.
Aircraft safety, situational awareness, and reliable operations at low visibility are factors driving the enhanced vision systems market. Whereas, high amount of investment and lengthy clearance process for upgradation of components act as some of the major restraints for the enhanced vision systems market.
The global Enhanced Vision System (EVS) market is valued at 210 million US$ in 2017 and will reach 300 million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of 5.3% during 2018–2025.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
- Elbit Systems (Opgal)
- Rockwell Collins
- Esterline Technologies
- Astronics MAX-VIZ
- BAE Systems
- Thales Group
Download FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/report-sample/global-enhanced-vision-system-2018-22
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
- North America
- Southeast Asia
- Other regions (Central & South America, Middle East & Africa)
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Central & South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
- Stand-alone EVS
- Combined Vision Systems (EVS+SVS)
By Application, the market can be split into
- Military Aircraft
- Business Jet Aircraft
- Other Civil Aircraft
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global Enhanced Vision System (EVS) capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013–2017) and forecast (2018–2025);
- Focuses on the key Enhanced Vision System (EVS) manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market.
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Get the Complete Report & TOC @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/manufacturing-and-construction/global-enhanced-vision-system-2018-22
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Enhanced Vision System (EVS) are as follows:
- History Year: 2013–2017
- Base Year: 2017
- Estimated Year: 2018
- Forecast Year 2018 to 2025
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2017 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
- Enhanced Vision System (EVS) Manufacturers
- Enhanced Vision System (EVS) Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
- Enhanced Vision System (EVS) Subcomponent Manufacturers
- Industry Association
- Downstream Vendors
With the given market data, We offers customizations according to the company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Regional and country-level analysis of the Enhanced Vision System (EVS) market, by end-use.
Detailed analysis and profiles of additional market players.
Table of content
Global Enhanced Vision System (EVS) Market Professional Survey Report 2018
1 Industry Overview of Enhanced Vision System (EVS)
1.1 Definition and Specifications of Enhanced Vision System (EVS)
1.1.1 Definition of Enhanced Vision System (EVS)
1.1.2 Specifications of Enhanced Vision System (EVS)
1.2 Classification of Enhanced Vision System (EVS)
1.2.1 Stand-alone EVS
1.2.2 Combined Vision Systems (EVS+SVS)
1.3 Applications of Enhanced Vision System (EVS)
1.3.1 Military Aircraft
1.3.2 Business Jet Aircraft
1.3.3 Other Civil Aircraft
1.4 Market Segment by Regions
2 Manufacturing Cost Structure Analysis of Enhanced Vision System (EVS)
2.1 Raw Material and Suppliers
2.2 Manufacturing Cost Structure Analysis of Enhanced Vision System (EVS)
2.3 Manufacturing Process Analysis of Enhanced Vision System (EVS)
2.4 Industry Chain Structure of Enhanced Vision System (EVS)
3 Technical Data and Manufacturing Plants Analysis of Enhanced Vision System (EVS)
3.1 Capacity and Commercial Production Date of Global Enhanced Vision System (EVS) Major Manufacturers in 2017
3.2 Manufacturing Plants Distribution of Global Enhanced Vision System (EVS) Major Manufacturers in 2017
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the Enhanced Vision System (EVS) the growth rate be in 2025?
- What are the key factors driving the Global Enhanced Vision System (EVS) Market with a focus on the Chinese market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the Global Enhanced Vision System (EVS)?
- What are the challenges to Global Enhanced Vision System (EVS) Market growth?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the Global Enhanced Vision System (EVS) Market industry?
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of Enhanced Vision System (EVS)?
If You Have Any Question Related To This Report Contact Us @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/enquire-now/global-enhanced-vision-system-2018-22
What our report offers:
Strategic suggestions and proposals for the beginners to understand Assessments of the market share from different countries and regions were conducted Top key market players, market share analysis included.
The market observations such as constraints, drivers, threats, opportunities, investment opportunities, challenges, and recommendations are added.
The competitive landscaping mappings of the ongoing trends are discussed. Based on the market estimations, the strategic recommendations are made in the business segments The competitive landscaping mappings of the current trends are detailed. Various companies detailed profiles are included.
The latest technology advancements are mapped with the trends of the supply chain. The analysis of competitiveness between different markets players are added to provide
276 5th Avenue, New York, NY 10001, United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170 /+91 8087042414
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us On linkedin :- www.linkedin.com/company/grand-research-store
Grand Research StoreKomal
GR-Store has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.