Laminate flooring (also called floating wood tile in the United States) is a multi-layer synthetic flooring product fused together with a lamination process. Laminate flooring simulates wood (or sometimes stone) with a photographic applique layer under a clear protective layer. The inner core layer is usually composed of melamine resin and fiber board materials.
Scope of the Report:
This report focuses on the Laminate Flooring market in global, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
First, for industry structure analysis, the Laminate Flooring industry is not concentrated. These manufacturers range from large multinational corporations to small privately owned companies compete in this industry. The top five producers account for about 26 % of the revenue market. Regionally, China is the biggest production value area in 2016, also the leader in the whole Laminate Flooring industry.
Second, the production of Laminate Flooring increased from 1084.27 M sq.m in 2012 to 1338.78 M sq.m in 2016 with an average growth rate of 5.42%.
Third, China occupied 37.15% of the production market in 2016. It is followed by Europe and North America, which respectively account for around 26.61% and 19.57% of the global total industry. Other countries have a smaller amount of production. Geographically, Europe was the largest consumption market in the world, which took about 30.33% of the global consumption volume in 2016.
Fourth, for price trend analysis, a key variable in the performance of Laminate Flooring producers is raw material costs, specifically the speed at which any increase can be passed through to customers.
Fifth, for forecast, the global Laminate Flooring revenue would keep increasing with annual growth rate with 3~6%. We tend to believe that this industry still has a good future, considering the current demand of Laminate Flooring.
The worldwide market for Laminate Flooring is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 4.2% over the next five years, will reach 19100 million US$ in 2023, from 15000 million US$ in 2017, according to a new GIR (Global Info Research) study.
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
- Mohawk Industries
- Shaw Industries
- CLASSEN Group
- Power Dekor
- Kastamonu Entegre
- Formica Group
- Samling Group
- Mannington Mills
- Swiss Krono Group
- An Xin
- Alsafloor SA
- Der International Flooring
- Kaindl Flooring
- Range Gunilla Flooring
- Shiyou Timber
- Hamberger Industriewerke
- Robina Flooring Sdn Bhd
- Faus Group
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
- Thin Laminate Flooring
- Thick Laminate Flooring
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
There are 15 Chapters to deeply display the global Laminate Flooring market.
- Chapter 1, to describe Laminate Flooring Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
- Chapter 2, to analyze the top manufacturers of Laminate Flooring, with sales, revenue, and price of Laminate Flooring, in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 3, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 4, to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of Laminate Flooring, for each region, from 2013 to 2018;
- Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to analyze the market by countries, by type, by application and by manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
- Chapter 10 and 11, to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2013 to 2018;
- Chapter 12, Laminate Flooring market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2018 to 2023;
- Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Laminate Flooring sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion, appendix and data source
Table of Content
1 Market Overview
1.1 Laminate Flooring Introduction
1.2 Market Analysis by Type
1.2.1 Thin Laminate Flooring
2 Manufacturers Profiles
2.1 Mohawk Industries
2.1.1 Business Overview
2.1.2 Laminate Flooring Type and Applications
220.127.116.11 Product A
3 Global Laminate Flooring Sales, Revenue, Market Share and Competition by Manufacturer (2016–2017)
3.1 Global Laminate Flooring Sales and Market Share by Manufacturer (2016–2017)
3.2 Global Laminate Flooring Revenue and Market Share by Manufacturer (2016–2017)
3.3 Market Concentration Rate
Key Que Answered in this report:
What will the Laminate Flooring market the growth rate be in 2025?
What are the key factors driving the Global Laminate Flooring market?
Laminate Flooring market with a focus on the Chinese market?
What are the key market trends in Laminate Flooring market impacting the growth of the Global Laminate Flooring market?
What are the challenges to Global Laminate Flooring market?
What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the Global Laminate Flooring market?
What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of Laminate Flooring market?
What is our report offers:
Strategic suggestions and proposals for the beginners to understand
Assessments of the market share from different countries and regions were conducted
Top key market players, market share analysis included.
The market observations such as constraints, drivers, threats, opportunities, investment opportunities, challenges, and recommendations are added.
The competitive landscaping mappings of the ongoing trends are discussed.
Based on the market estimations, the strategic recommendations are made in the business segments
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001, United States
Int’l: (+1) 646 781 7170 +91 8087042414
Follow Us On linkedin :- www.linkedin.com/company/grand-research-store
GR-Store has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.