Scope of the Report:
This report focuses on the Erythritol market in global, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
The technical barrier of erythritol is high, resulting in few companies in the market. Cargill is the largest producer, accounting for almost 76.74% of output in 2016. Other relatively large companies are Jungbunzlauer, Zibo ZhongShi GeRui Biotech, Zhucheng Dongxiao Biotechnology and Shandong Sanyuan Biotechnology. As for main production countries, it is estimated that USA accounted for more than 76.74% of global erythritol output in 2016, while China ranked second position with about 16.37% share.
Erythritol has a wide range of applications in food, beverage, heath care products, and other industries. With the growing demands to reduce overall sugar consumption, the food industry is seeking ways to respond to consumer demand for foods that help meet their dietary and weight loss goals. This means developing foods that are sugar-free, lower calorie and low in glycemic carbohydrates while also trying to achieve the desired texture, flavor and stability of traditional products.
In a word, with the growth of global consumption level and health awareness, the demand for erythritol is expected to continue increasing during the remaining years of the forecast period of 2018–2023.
In the past few years, the price of erythritol has decreased and will increase in 2017 and we expect the price will slightly higher in future. However, the improvement of energy, transportation costs, employee wages, and equipment depreciation will play a significant role in promoting the cost of erythritol.
As the same time, companies are focusing on technological innovation, equipment upgrades, and process improvements, to reduce costs and improve quality. With the snatch for market share in emerging regions, the competition in erythritol industry will become more intense.
The worldwide market for Erythritol is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 10.9% over the next five years, will reach 150 million US$ in 2023, from 81 million US$ in 2017, according to a new GIR (Global Info Research) study.
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
- Baolingbao Biology
- Zibo ZhongShi GeRui Biotech
- Zhucheng Dongxiao Biotechnology
- Shandong Sanyuan Biotechnology
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
- Erythritol Powder
- Erythritol Granular
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
- Personal Care
- Health Care
There are 15 Chapters to deeply display the global Erythritol market.
- Chapter 1, to describe Erythritol Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
- Chapter 2, to analyze the top manufacturers of Erythritol, with sales, revenue, and price of Erythritol, in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 3, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 4, to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of Erythritol, for each region, from 2013 to 2018;
- Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to analyze the market by countries, by type, by application and by manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
- Chapter 10 and 11, to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2013 to 2018;
- Chapter 12, Erythritol market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2018 to 2023;
- Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Erythritol sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion, appendix and data source
Browse full report @https://www.grandresearchstore.com/food-and-beverages/global-erythritol-2023-964
Table of Content
1 Market Overview
1.1 Erythritol Introduction
1.2 Market Analysis by Type
1.2.1 Erythritol Powder
1.2.2 Erythritol Granular
2 Manufacturers Profiles
2.1.1 Business Overview
2.1.2 Erythritol Type and Applications
126.96.36.199 Product A
3 Global Erythritol Sales, Revenue, Market Share and Competition by Manufacturer (2016–2017)
3.1 Global Erythritol Sales and Market Share by Manufacturer (2016–2017)
3.2 Global Erythritol Revenue and Market Share by Manufacturer (2016–2017)
3.3 Market Concentration Rate
Key Que Answered in this report:
What will the Erythritol market the growth rate be in 2025?
What are the key factors driving the Global Erythritol market with a focus on the Chinese market?
What are the key market trends in Erythritol market impacting the growth of the Global Erythritol market?
What are the challenges to Global Erythritol market?
What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the Global Erythritol market?
What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of Erythritol market?
What is our report offers:
Strategic suggestions and proposals for the beginners to understand
Assessments of the market share from different countries and regions were conducted
Top key market players, market share analysis included.
The market observations such as constraints, drivers, threats, opportunities, investment opportunities, challenges, and recommendations are added.
The competitive landscaping mappings of the ongoing trends are discussed.
Based on the market estimations, the strategic recommendations are made in the business segments
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001, United States
Int’l: (+1) 646 781 7170 +91 8087042414
Follow Us On linkedin :- www.linkedin.com/company/grand-research-store
GR-Store has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.