PV Inverter is one power transfer apparatus, which is used to transfer the DC power generated through PV to AC power. For the reverse process of rectification, the apparatus is so called “inverter”.When solar cells are disposed in sunlight, it produces direct curren. However the supply system in the form of DC power has an extremely limited.
For example, fluorescent lamps, televisions, refrigerators, electric fans and so on cannot be used directly with DC power supply, and most electric machinery are as well. In addition, when the power supply needs to increase voltage or lower voltage, it is simply adding a Transformer in AC power system, while lifting technology of voltage in a DC system is much more complex. Therefore, in addition to direct use of communications, weather and other special DC power users, the production of electricity need to be equipped with a PV Inverter in PV systems.
Scope of the Report:
This report focuses on the PV Inverter in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
At present, PV Inverter market is occupied by Sungrow Power, Huawei, and Sineng. Foreign companies, such as SMA, ABB and KACO have entered domestic market. However, due to the price and delivery of the service, the market share of is not high for the foreign companies. Statistics show that Sungrow Power PV Inverter companies occupy the major market share, the domestic PV power projects almost all selected domestic product.
As is shown in the Figure, Global PV inverter industry exhibites upward trend overall. Many opptunities exist in the next five years.
The worldwide market for PV Inverter is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 0.3% over the next five years, will reach 6310 million US$ in 2023, from 6200 million US$ in 2017, according to a new GIR (Global Info Research) study.
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
- Sungrow Power
- Chint Power
- Samil Power
- JFY Tech.
- ZTE Quantum
- Northern Electric (Qingdao)
- Advanced Energy
- AROS Solar
- Green Power
- Helios Systems
- Siliken Electronics
- LTI REENERGY
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
- Stand-alone inverters
- Grid-tie inverters
- Battery backup inverters
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
There are 15 Chapters to deeply display the global PV Inverter market.
- Chapter 1, to describe PV Inverter Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
- Chapter 2, to analyze the top manufacturers of PV Inverter, with sales, revenue, and price of PV Inverter, in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 3, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 4, to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of PV Inverter, for each region, from 2013 to 2018;
- Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to analyze the market by countries, by type, by application and by manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
- Chapter 10 and 11, to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2013 to 2018;
- Chapter 12, PV Inverter market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2018 to 2023;
- Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe PV Inverter sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion, appendix and data source
Table of content
1 Market Overview
1.1 PV Inverter Introduction
1.2 Market Analysis by Type
1.2.1 Stand-alone inverters
1.2.2 Grid-tie inverters
1.2.3 Battery backup inverters
1.3 Market Analysis by Applications
1.4 Market Analysis by Regions
1.4.1 North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
18.104.22.168 United States Market States and Outlook (2013–2023)
22.214.171.124 Canada Market States and Outlook (2013–2023)
126.96.36.199 Mexico Market States and Outlook (2013–2023)
1.4.2 Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
188.8.131.52 Germany Market States and Outlook (2013–2023)
184.108.40.206 France Market States and Outlook (2013–2023)
220.127.116.11 UK Market States and Outlook (2013–2023)
18.104.22.168 Russia Market States and Outlook (2013–2023)
22.214.171.124 Italy Market States and Outlook (2013–2023)
1.4.3 Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
126.96.36.199 China Market States and Outlook (2013–2023)
188.8.131.52 Japan Market States and Outlook (2013–2023)
184.108.40.206 Korea Market States and Outlook (2013–2023)
220.127.116.11 India Market States and Outlook (2013–2023)
18.104.22.168 Southeast Asia Market States and Outlook (2013–2023)
1.4.4 South America, Middle East and Africa
22.214.171.124 Brazil Market States and Outlook (2013–2023)
If You Have Any Question Related To This Report Contact Us @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/enquire-now/global-pv-inverter-market-2018-by-manufacturers-regions-type-and-application-forecast-to-2023
276 5th Avenue, New York, NY 10001, United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170 /+91 8087042414
Email: [email protected]e.com
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/grand-research-store
Grand Research Storenidhi
GR-Store has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.