The Global Probiotics Market is estimated to grow to nearly USD 61.77 Billion by 2021 with a CAGR of 6.23% from USD 45.66 billion in 2016.
Probiotics are living organisms (microorganisms) which helps in sustaining the level of organisms in the gut line, if taken in right amount they also provide prevention from numerous intestinal diseases such as antibiotic-associated diarrhoea, intestinal inflammation and urogenital infections. Strong gut health helps in building strong immunity for body.
Probiotics are used widely by the common people and are mostly found in dairy products which contain bacteria like yeast and lactobacillus. They are generally used for any illness or antibiotic treatment to kill the left over microbes in the digestive tract. Doctors recommend its regular consumption to establish a positive balance of beneficial microorganisms.
Download free sample report: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-probiotics-market-771/request-sample
Aging, stress and poor unhealthy diets are responsible for digestive ailments and poor immunity and consumption of probiotics can help in curing these widespread diseases. Apart from this, rising awareness among individuals is also aiding the growth of the market. The major drawback is that probiotics are very sensitive microorganisms and can be easily damaged during storing or manufacturing. Lack of standardization of this market is also restraining its growth.
Depending upon end use the market is divided into animal and human probiotics market. By application it is bifurcated into animal feed, food & beverages (Dairy Products, Non-Dairy Products, Cereals, Baked Foods, Fermented Meat Products and Dry Food Probiotics) and dietary supplements (Food Supplements, Nutritional Supplements, Speciality Nutrients and Infant Formula). Based on the type of bacteria the market is segmented as streptococcus, lactobacillus, yeast and others. Dietary supplement segment is estimated to achieve highest growth due to increasing awareness.
Inquire before buying: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-probiotics-market-771/inquire
Geographically the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East and Africa. In the year 2014 the market was dominated by Asia Pacific followed by Europe. Asia Pacific is also expected to grow at a high CAGR in the developing countries like India and China. Europe is also a major market with Germany and France as leading players. North America holds relatively small share in the market.
The key players in the market are General mills, China-Biotics, Yakult Honsha Co. Ltd., Mother dairy, Nestle S.A, PROBI AB, E.I. du Pont de Nemours and company, Chr. Hansen, Lifeway foods, Groupe Danone S.A. and many others.
By Bacteria Type
- Other Bacterias
- Animal Feed
- Food and Beverages
-Fermented Meat Products
-Dry Food Probiotics
- Dietary Supplements
By End Use
- Animal Probiotics
- Human Probiotics
Scope of the Global Probiotics Market:
- Global, Regional and country-level analysis that provides an innate perspective of USA and Canada Market to that of the Global region
- To detect major focus areas of industrial growth Segment-level analysis on basis of treatment type, vaccine type, cancer type, and end-user product on along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations are provided
- Detailed explanation of major drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) that affect the market and impact the ever-shifting market dynamics
- PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses that examine the macro & micro environmental factors such as political influence, technological prowess, industry rivalry to name a few.
- An extensive listing of major market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies all rolled out into Competitive landscape
- Expertly devised Market Outlook comprising the Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market.
About Market Data Forecast:
The publisher of this report is Market Data Forecast whose forte lies in Market research and Business Intelligence. Handling both individual and corporate clients across multiple business domains they offer syndicated/customized research to suit the client’s research objective. Their research reports section offers a wide variety of market studies ranging from all-encompassing comprehensive market studies to product specific niche markets covering Global among other regions of the global market as well. For more info kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Mail: [email protected]
Visit MarketDataForecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases
Market Data Forecast
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, we cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. Our analyst team comprises expert professionals in market research, who with their collective knowledge and skillset dedicatedly serve clients from various industries and regions.