3D XPoint technology is a revolution for the memory market. 3D XPoint technology Market is the latest technology which uses floating gate memory technology that is used to trap electrons to store bits of information. This technology has achieved a breakthrough by achieving fastest speed and best performance in the market. 3D XPoint technology provides non- volatile memory in which the data remains intact even when the power goes off. In the existing market non-volatile memories are available but the 3D XPoint technology is 1000 times faster, durable and delivers 1000 times more density. These factors would drive the 3D XPoint technology market vigorously by the forecast period.
The 3D XPoint technology architecture is designed very innovatively. The architecture is designed in way that each memory cell can be addressed individually by fluctuating the voltage supply thus ceasing the need of transistors thereby reducing costs and increases the capacity. Thus the lower costs, increased capacity and better performance would drive the 3D XPoint technology market. The study indicates that the only restraining factor for the 3D XPoint technology market is the interface limitation due to which the 3D XPoint technology is getting limitations over the speed.
The 3D XPoint Technology Market is expected to grow at USD 5.0 Billion by 2022, at 13.5% of CAGR between 2016 and 2022.
Request a Sample Report @
The prominent players in the 3D XPoint Technology market are
- Intel Inc. (U.S.),
- Micron (U.S.).
3D XPoint Technology market by Storage Type:
- 750 GB
- 5 TB
3D XPoint Technology market by End-User:
- Consumer electronics
- Enterprise Storage
- Automotive & Transportation
- Military & Aerospace
- Energy & Power
The regional analysis of 3D XPoint Technology is being studied for region such as Asia pacific, North America, Europe and Rest of the World. It has been estimated that North America region would dominate the market in the early phase. But due to high demands from the consumer electronics sector in the Asia-Pacific region the study predicts that Asia-Pacific region especially countries like China, Japan, Korea and India might show a sudden hike in the 3D XPoint Technology market by the forecast period.
Access Report Details @
- Technology investors
- PC and Laptop Manufacturers
- Semiconductor chip manufacturers
- Semiconductor product designers and fabricators
- Application providers
- Business providers
- Research institutes
- Research/Consultancy firms
- Analysts and strategic business planners
Study Objectives of 3D XPoint Technology Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the 3D XPoint Technology market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the 3D XPoint Technology market based porter’s five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment on the basis of end user.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the 3D XPoint Technology
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by Components, Application, Logistics and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Pune – 411028 Maharashtra, India Phone: +91 841 198 5042 Mail: [email protected]hfuture.com
MarketsandMarkets is world’s No. 2 firm in terms of annually published premium market research reports. Serving 1700 global fortune enterprises with more than 1200 premium studies in a year, M&M is catering to multitude of clients across 8 different industrial verticals. We specialize in consulting assignments and business research across high growth markets, cutting edge technologies and newer applications. Our 850 fulltime analyst and SMEs at MarketsandMarkets are tracking global high growth markets following the "Growth Engagement Model – GEM". The GEM aims at proactive collaboration with the clients to identify new opportunities, identify most important customers, write "Attack, avoid and defend" strategies, identify sources of incremental revenues for both the company and its competitors.