Market Research Future adds new report of “Global Shunt Capacitor Market Research Report - Forecast to 2023” it contains Company information, geographical data and Table of Content
A shunt capacitor is a device, which improves the quality of the electrical supply and enables efficient operation of the power system. Shunt capacitors are mainly installed to provide capacitive reactive compensation or power factor correction. The growing application of the shunt capacitor, is due to its low cost, easy and quick installation and convenient virtual deployment of shunt capacitor, anywhere in the power network. The global shunt capacitor market is driven by the increasing need for reliable electric supply & subsequent investment in transmission & distribution network, grid expansion, and developing safe electrical infrastructure.
Shunt capacitors are widely accepted across the world in various industrial & commercial sector as a reliable & safety device, owing to properties such as, improvement of the voltage at the load, better voltage regulation, reduction of losses and reduction or postponement of investments in transmission. Also, compact design and low manufacturing cost allow their installation in various utilities and industrial sector. The constant need for electricity and the worldwide growth in grid infrastructure, will aid in the growth of global shunt capacitor market over the forecast period. R&D in modern shunt capacitor for technological advancements in functioning and fluctuating material costs, are expected to restrain the global shunt capacitor market. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7% during the forecast period.
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/3947
- By Voltage; Low voltage, Medium voltage and High voltage
- By End User; Utilities, Industries
- By Region;
Study Objectives of Global Shunt Capacitor Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next five years of the various segments and sub-segments of the global shunt capacitor market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the global shunt capacitor market based on various tools such as Supply Chain Analysis, and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to regions and their respective key countries
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segments by material type, product, application and region
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the shunt capacitor market
Browse Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/shunt-capacitor-market-3947
The key players of the global shunt capacitor market are
- General Electric (U.S.)
- Siemens AG (Germany)
- ABB Group (Switzerland)
- CIRCUTOR, SA (Spain)
- Magnewin Energy Pvt. Ltd (India)
- Schneider Electric SE (France)
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation (Japan)
- L&T Electrical & Automation (India)
- Energe Capacitors Pvt. Ltd. (India)
- Eaton Corporation Plc. (Ireland)
- Distributer & Supplier companies
- End Users
- Consultants and Investment bankers
- Government as well as Independent Regulatory Authorities
Request Table of Contents for this Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/enquiry/3947
Global Shunt Capacitor Market
The global shunt capacitor market is driven by the need for reliable electric supply, maximum safety in transmission & distribution network, and also the investments into the replacement of matured electric grid structures with modern upgraded ones. The Asia-Pacific region is the leading market for shunt capacitors. Rapid industrialization, urbanization, and fast economic growth in countries such as India and China, will drive the market for shunt capacitors.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune - 411028
+1 646 845 9312
Email: [email protected]
Market Research Future
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services. MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions. In order to stay updated with technology and work process of the industry, MRFR often plans & conducts meet with the industry experts and industrial visits for its research analyst members.