The prominent players in the market of connected workplace market are –
- Siemens AG (Germany)
- Koninklijke Philips N.V. (The Netherlands)
- ABB Ltd. (U.S.)
- Deloitte Pvt. Co. (U.S.)
- Schneider Electric SA (France)
- Cisco Systems Inc. (U.S.)
- Crestron Electronics Inc. (U.S.)
- Honeywell International Inc. (U.S.)
- Johnson Controls Inc. (U.S.)
- United Technologies Corporation (U.S.) among others.
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2005
Market Synopsis of Global connected workplace Market:
Connected workplace is a concept where all employees are connected by devices such as
Smartphones, tablets and other electronic devices to work in a smart and efficient manner. Internet of things and big data analytics facilitate the functioning of connected workplace. The major growth
driver for this market include increasing need of flexible office layout & design backed up by flexible
working conditions, spontaneous respond to employee demand and to save energy costs of an
organization. The company will require access over all personal electronic devices of stakeholders to secure its confidential data and provide necessary and relevant business data to its employees which could be possible by connecting workplaces. Developing intelligent building systems at workplace is necessary to help the company in personalizing the experience of employees at workplace and
Improving returns from employees in terms of knowledge and productivity.
The global connected workplace market is expected to grow from USD ~14 Billion in 2016 to USD ~31
Billion by 2022, at an estimated CAGR of ~11%. The growth of this market can be constrained
By variations in workplace culture and conflicts among management techniques used by various management structures. The growth is also hampered by disruptions in workplace such as ubiquitous and inexpensive Internet bandwidth and ineffective consumer technology among others.
The Global connected workplace Market has been segmented on the basis of components, types, deployment and applications. Component includes- security systems, smart lighting, HVAC control and others. On the basis of type, the global connected workplace market can be segmented into
Telecommuting, virtual team, and hot desk among others. Connected workplace can be deployed by
using on-premise, on-cloud and hybrid technology methods. The applications of connected workplace can be monitoring, building automation, energy management system, mobile device management and others.
- Network Service providers
- Analytics providers
- Communication technology providers
- Solution providers
- System aggregators
- End users
Browse Full Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/connected-workplace-market
The regional analysis of connected workplace market is being studied for areas such as Asia pacific, North America, Europe and Rest of the World. In global connected workplace market, North America is expected to dominate the market in terms of value of its market size. The region is expected to lead in terms of adoption of connected workplace and revenue generation owing to increasing number of OEM in the region. Adoption of smart devices such as smartphones, sensor tracked devices, robotics devices, wearable devices and infrastructural devices are also expected to contribute in the connected workplace market growth in North America region. In addition, APAC is expected to be the fastest growing region in the connected workplace market due to rapid industrialization and globalization in this region. Furthermore, in Asia-Pacific there is an immense need for implementation of peer to peer technology & solutions and effective communication & collaboration among all departments of an organization, which will in turn lead to development of growth strategies in an organization.
Study Objectives of Global connected workplace Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the global connected workplace market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the global connected workplace market based porter’s five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by components, types, deployment and applications.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global connected workplace Market.
Make an enquiry for this Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/enquiry/2005
We are thankful for the support and assistance from “Global Connected Workplace Market Research Report- Forecast to 2022” chain related technical experts and marketing experts during Research Team survey and interviews.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune - 411028
+1 646 845 9312
Email: [email protected]
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services. MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions. In order to stay updated with technology and work process of the industry, MRFR often plans & conducts meet with the industry experts and industrial visits for its research analyst members.