Global attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) therapeutics market is expected to reach USD 12.43 billion by 2020 from USD 8.08 billion in 2015, growing at a CAGR of 9.00% during the forecast period 2015-2020.
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), is one of the most common neurological/psychiatric disorders among children and adolescents. ADHD is commonly observed in children (above12 years age) as compared to adolescents. ADHD is also described as hyperkinetic disorder/ attention deficit disorder or neuropsychiatric disorder. The exact cause for the ADHD is not clear but, expected to be resulted due to genetic factors and environmental influences. ADHD results in improper functioning of nervous system that led to attention deficit and hyperactivity/impulsiveness condition. ADHD is characterized by certain symptoms include easy distraction & striving to maintain focus on one task, unable to remember things, impatience, and being continuously in motion, among others. The symptoms of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) are controlled by different modalities such as medication (stimulants-amphetamines; non-stimulants-atomoxetine), psychotherapy (behavior therapy, cognitive behavioral therapy), and education/training (parent management training, family training).
- Treatment By Medication
- Treatment By Psychotherapy
- Behavior Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy
- Family Therapy
- Treatment By Education or Training
- Parent Management Training
- Social Skills Training
- School-Based Interventions
Increasing advancements in medical field, growing number of researches in neurosciences, rising awareness about mental illness among people, and increasing focus of biotechnology & pharmaceutical companies to develop the innovative therapeutics for ADHD are driving the growth of global attention deficit hyperactivity disorder therapeutics market. However, high cost of the ADHD medications, improper reimbursement policies, and side effects related to ADHD medications (such as insomnia, anorexia, dizziness, headaches, and mood changes) are restraining the growth of global attention deficit hyperactivity disorder therapeutics market.
The Global Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) Therapeutics Market study offers the following deliverables:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is blooming
- Segment-level analysis on basis of type, application, end-user along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that effect the global market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
On the basis of geographical region the global attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) therapeutics market is segmented as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. North America commanded the highest share of 36.0% of the global attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) therapeutics market in 2015, whereas Asia-Pacific is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR of 12.30% during the forecast period 2015-2020.
The key players in global attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) therapeutics market such as, Shire plc (Ireland), Neos Therapeutics, Inc. (U.S.), Eli Lilly and Company (U.S.), Pfizer Inc. (U.S.), Alcobra Ltd. (Israel), Supernus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (U.S.), Noven Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (U.S.), Novartis AG (Switzerland), Johnson & Johnson (U.S.), and Curemark, LLC. (U.S.).
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more info kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Mail: [email protected]
Visit MarketDataForecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases
Market Data Forecast
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, we cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. Our analyst team comprises expert professionals in market research, who with their collective knowledge and skillset dedicatedly serve clients from various industries and regions.