The Middle East and Africa Soy Beverages Market was worth USD 680 million in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 3.13%, to reach USD 800 million by 2021. Soybean-based foods, apart from being a whole source of protein, also comprise other important nutrients, such as fiber, B vitamins and Omega3 fatty acids. All these nutrients play an imperative role in the growth of infants, fetal growth in pregnant women, and provide various other benefits for children and adults alike.
Soy beverages are used up because of the increased availability of soy, and the scientific truths that prove the many health benefits of the beans; including lowering blood cholesterol and reducing the risk of certain cancers. Additionally, soy beverages are disbursed as a replacement for lesser-healthy drinks because of their nutrition.
The Middle East and Africa Soy Beverages market is driven by rising health consciousness, as an alternative to meat and other animal products, in the developing and developed regions of the world. However, recent studies on the harmful effects of soy and its derivatives are hindering the growth of the market.
The Middle East and Africa Soy Beverages market is segmented on the basis of product type and by region. On the basis of product type, the market is distributed among soy milk and yogurt smoothies. Based on Distribution Channel, the market is segmented into Supermarket/hypermarket, Retail stores, online stores and others
Download free sample report @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/middle-east-and-africa-soy-beverages-market-3712/request-sample
The market has been geographically segmented into Middle East and Africa. The market is growing slowly because of many problems the region faces, in terms of battles and also, the unstable economy. However, rising demand among the populace with dispensable incomes and the anticipated growth of demand, are set to help the growth of the market.
The major players operating in the Middle East and Africa Soy drinks industry include Silk, Organic Valley, Kikkoman Pearl Soy Milk. West Soy, Eden Foods, Zen Soy, Trader Joe’s, Jaffe Bros. Natural Foods and Devansoy.
1) Product Type
- Soy Milk
- Yogurt Smoothies
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Product Type
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Product Typpe
- Market Share Analysis, By Product Type
2)By Distribution Channel
- Retail stores
- Online Stores
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Distribution
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Distribution
- Market Share Analysis, By Distribution Channel
- Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extensive research.
- Abhishek Shukla
- Sales Manager (International Business Development)
- Market Data Forecast
- Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
- Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
- Mail: [email protected]
- Visit Market Data Forecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
- View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases
Market Data ForecastVaishnavi vempati
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, we cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. Our analyst team comprises expert professionals in market research, who with their collective knowledge and skillset dedicatedly serve clients from various industries and regions.