The Europe Contrast Injector Market was worth USD 112.13 million in 2016 and is projected to be growing at a CAGR of 7.5%, to touch USD 160.97 million by 2021. The main function of a Contrast Injector is to inject contrast media into the blood stream. Present day injectors offer substantial benefits such as the integration of IT and the utility of computer controlled system which deliver total control over the injection parameters.
Contrast Injectors also known as pressure/power injectors are extensively used in the fields of magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), computed tomography and interventional radiology. Contrast Injectors have the ability to deliver exact amounts of contrast agents at desirable flow rates which aids substantially in medical imaging procedures.
The growth of the Europe Contrast Injector Market is mainly driven by the increasing approvals for contrast media use, supported by the rapid inclusion of IT in this sector. IT integration has been welcomed in developed economies of Europe, as its integration rids the risk of human error almost completely. Other driving factors include the cost savings offered by automated injectors and the increasing number of public and private diagnostic centres. However, side reactions and side effects related to the use of contrast media are expected to be the factors limiting market growth, to a certain extent.
The Europe Contrast Injector Market is segmented on the basis of Product, Application and Geography. Based on the Product, the Contrast Injector market is allocated into injector systems, consumables, and accessories. The injector systems segment is further distributed into CT injector systems, MRI injector systems, and angiography injector systems. The consumables segment is further segmented into injector heads, syringes, tubing, and other consumables (scan bags, valves, vials, and spikes). The injector heads segment is further categorized into single head injectors, dual head injectors, and syringeless injectors. On the basis of application, the contrast injector market is segmented into radiology, interventional cardiology, and interventional radiology.
The Europe market has been geographically segmented into Germany, U.K, France, Spain, and Italy. Europe holds the second position in terms of market share globally. There is potential for market growth due to the presence of some untapped markets coupled with the rising approvals for the use of contrast media. The development of IT integrated and automated contrast injectors is expected to enrich market growth in the region.
The significant players in the Europe Contrast Injector Market are Bracco Imaging S.p.A. (Italy), Bayer HealthCare (Germany), Guerbet Group (France), Medtron AG (Germany), ulrich GmbH & Co. KG (Germany), GE Healthcare (U.S.), AngioDynamics (U.S.), Nemoto Kyorindo Co., Ltd. (Japan), Sino Medical- Device Technology Co., Ltd. (China), VIVID IMAGING (China), and Apollo RT Co., Ltd. (China).
- Injector Systems
- CT Injector Systems
- MRI Injector Systems
- Angiography Injector Systems
- Injector Heads
- Other Consumables
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Product
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Product
- Market Share Analysis, By Product
- Interventional Cardiology
- Interventional Radiology
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Application
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Application
- Market Share Analysis, By Application
Inquire before buying @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/europe-contrast-injector-market-3047/inquire
- Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extensive research.
- Abhishek Shukla
- Sales Manager (International Business Development)
- Market Data Forecast
- Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
- Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
- Mail: [email protected]
- Visit Market Data Forecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
- View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, we cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. Our analyst team comprises expert professionals in market research, who with their collective knowledge and skillset dedicatedly serve clients from various industries and regions.