The Global Gene Expression Analysis Market was worth USD 3.77 Billion in 2016 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 9.5%, to reach USD 5.93 Billion by 2021. Gene expression is the process in which the information present in the DNA is used to make functional products such as proteins or other molecules. Gene expression is the response of a cell for its changing environment. Gene expression takes place in several steps in order to produce a functional product which includes transcription, RNA Splicing and translation.
Gene expression analysis is the study of the process in which genes are used to make functional gene products. Techniques such as Northern blotting and serial analysis of gene expression are used to identify active and inactive genes in the DNA of a cell. These techniques measure the quantity of mRNA which carries the amino acid sequence from DNA to protein. The quantity of the mRNA is used to analyze how much a gene is being expressed.
Increase in research activities on DNA studies, rising number of cancer patients, increasing applications of gene expression analysis in diagnostics and treatment are the major factors driving the gene expression analysis market. Decreasing costs of gene sequencing and various technological advances like biochips that help in studying DNA even better are expected to propel the market. Absence of skilled professionals, lack of awareness and High price of the instruments used for the analysis are some of the major factors restraining the market.
The global gene expression analysis market is segregated on the basis of Consumables, Technology, Applications, Services and region. On the basis of Consumables, the market is segregated into DNA chips and Reagents. On the basis of Technology, the market is segregated into Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR), Next Generation Sequencing, DNA Microarray, Serial Analysis of Gene Expression and Northern Blotting. SAGE segment is expected to be the fastest growing segment as it is one of the latest techniques that help in analyzing thousands of DNA transcripts at a time. On the basis of Applications, the market is segregated into Research, Drug discovery, diagnostics and other applications. Research holds the largest market share in this segment. Drug discovery and diagnostics are rapidly growing segments owing to the increasing focus on precision medicine. On the basis of Services, the market is segregated into gene expression profiling and bioinformatics solutions. The gene expression profiling services is again segregated into sequencing services and other services. Gene expression profiling holds the largest market share due to the rising number of gene expression analysis tests.
Free sample of the report is available @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/gene-expression-analysis-market-3530/request-sample
On the basis of region, the global market for gene expression analysis market is segregated into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa regions. North America leads the market with the largest market share due to the developments in gene therapy and increased research on gene expression to fight the increasing chronic diseases. Asia-Pacific is the fastest growing market due to the increase in investments of government in healthcare and increasing research activities to improve agriculture.
Some of the major players in the global gene expression analysis market are Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., GE Healthcare, QIAGEN N.V., Life Technologies, Agilent Technologies, Roche, PerkinElmer, Affymetrix, Illumina, Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Oxford Gene Technology, and Luminex Corporation.
- DNA Chips
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Consumables
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Consumables
- Market Share Analysis, By Consumables
- Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR)
- DNA Microarray
- Serial Analysis Of Gene Expression
- Northern Blotting
- Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS)
- Cost and Speed Of NGS
- Research Laboratories and Academicians Promoting NGS
- Substitution Of Microarray Technology By NGS
- Global Alliances Among Leading Research Institutes to Assist Drug Discovery and Increase the Demand for NGS
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Technology
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Technology
- Market Share Analysis, By Technology
- Drug Discovery
- Other Applications
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Application
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Application
- Market Share Analysis, By Application
- Gene Expression Profiling Services
- Sequencing Services
- Other Services
- Bioinformatics Solutions
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Services
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Services
- Market Share Analysis, By Services
Inquire before Buying at http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/gene-expression-analysis-market-3530/inquire
Reasons to buy Gene Expression Analysis Market Research Report:
- Regional, and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analyzing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialties with competitive pricing options.
For more information, kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Mail: abhi[email protected]
Visit Market Data Forecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases
Market Data ForecastSrikanth
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, we cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. Our analyst team comprises expert professionals in market research, who with their collective knowledge and skillset dedicatedly serve clients from various industries and regions.