Fluoroscopy Market – Positive long-term growth outlook 2016-21
According to the report Fluoroscopy Market, published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 2.19 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 3.2 % from 2016 to 2021.
Fluoroscopy is a type of medical imaging that shows a continuous X-ray image on a monitor, much like an X-ray movie. During a fluoroscopy procedure, an X-ray beam is passed through the body. The image is transmitted to a monitor so the movement of a body part or of an instrument or contrast agent through the body can be seen in detail. Fluoroscopy is used in a wide variety of tests and procedures to diagnose and treat patients. They can be used to view the gastro-intestinal tract, for catheter insertion and manipulation, placement of devices within the body like stents, to view blood vessels and organs, and for orthopaedic surgery.
Fluoroscopy can result in pretty high radiation doses especially for complex interventional procedures such as placing stents or other devices inside the body. Some of the risks associated with fluoroscopy include radiation-induced injuries to the skin and underlying tissues called radiation burns which occur shortly after exposure, and radiation induced cancers which may occur sometime later in life. Although the probability of a person experiencing such side-effects is statistically very small.
Get a comprehensive overview of the Fluoroscopy Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-fluoroscopy-market-2066/
Fluoroscopy Market: Drivers & Restraints
Fluoroscopy market growth is likely to propagate in the future as per current trends of increase in the demand for healthcare infrastructure. A development of the vast spectrum of applications and growing demand in third world countries are driving the market. Increasing number of orthopaedic surgeries & angiography as a consequence of sports injuries and growing number of geriatric patients are driving the market. Growing utilization of refurbished medical devices and low substitution rates of fluoroscopes are hindrances to the worldwide development of the fluoroscopy market.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the Fluoroscopy Market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-fluoroscopy-market-2066/request-sample
Fluoroscopy Market: Segmentation
- Fixed systems
- Cardiovascular mediations
- Orthopedic surgeries
- Other applications
By End User
- Diagnostic centres
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research to ad-hoc research requests relating to specific information, we provide our services via customization. Get customization at http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-fluoroscopy-market-2066/customize-report
Fluoroscopy Market: Overview
The dominant share owned by this segment is believed to be a consequence of usage in wide array of procedures such as image-guided biopsy, angiography, and discography. In addition, increasing usage of fluoroscopes in previously unexplored applications such as in quality assurance and in non-destructive testing of medical devices is expected to be a key factor contributing toward the substantial share of this segment.
Associated benefits of fluoroscopy devices such as easy portability, radiation sensitivity, X-ray recording capability optical magnification, and lower levels of scattered radiation are responsible for it emerging as a dominant segment. Furthermore, fluoroscopy devices are less affected by body surfaces, resulting in better clarity, stability, and real-time tracking of images.
Technically advanced fluoroscopes are equipped with radiation reduction instruments and control circuits, developed for interventional angiography suites and cardiac catheterization laboratories are known to provide automatic dose rate and image quality control logic. The factors mentioned above are expected to be some of the key factors accentuating demand over the years.
Fluoroscopy Market: Region-wise Outlook
On the basis of geography, the global market is analyzed under the various regions of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World. The Cardiovascular medications segment is expected to overwhelm the worldwide fluoroscopy market compared to the other segment because of huge number of uses.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future Fluoroscopy market outlook in North America? What trends are affecting the North American market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the Fluoroscopy space in North America?
- What are the key, high growth markets that Fluoroscopic devices manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the fluoroscopy systems currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook of fluoroscopy?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have led to the widespread adoption of fluoroscopic devices?
Fluoroscopy Market: Key Players
The key players in the global fluoroscopy market include GE Healthcare., Orthoscan Inc., Hologic Inc., Shimadzu Corporation, Siemens Medical Solutions, Philips N.V., Hitachi Ltd., Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation, Ziehm Imaging GmbH, Amico X-ray innovations.
Reasons to buy Fluoroscopy Market Report:
• Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
• Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
• Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
• Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
• A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
• Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
• Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Checkout other related studies in the medical devices Segment:
Polymerase Chain Reaction Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-polymers-chain-reaction-market-2080/
HIV Diagnostics Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-hiv-diagnostics-market-2136/
Checkpoint Inhibitors Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-checkpoint-inhibitors-market-2177/
Cell Based Assay Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-cell-based-assay-market-2218/
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options.
For more information, kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com.
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Mail: [email protected]
Visit Market Data Forecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, we cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. Our analyst team comprises expert professionals in market research, who with their collective knowledge and skillset dedicatedly serve clients from various industries and regions.