If you are an IP professional, a consultant, a strategy manager, a business executive, academic leader or an M&A professional this report could potentially save you a lot of effort in understanding the IP of medical 3D printing. Our report can typically be understood by senior managers, not just technical experts. IP insights and syntheses can be critical to your IP, R&D, innovation, application development, business development, M&A and broader business strategy.
The report focuses on the intellectual property of 3D printing (=additive manufacturing) as well as subtractive manufacturing, therefore overall rapid manufacturing for medical applications (medical technology, medical devices and healthcare). It includes more than 250 selected patents (> 110 individual inventions) worldwide from 1 Jan 2006 to 31 Dec 2016 and shows you which inventions are protected by patents in which countries. It offers a concise overview of the IP landscape as well as an easy-to-understand patent-by-patent analysis.
The patents identified and analysed were mainly in the fields of dental, orthopedics, general medical, tissue engineering, monitoring & diagnostic, data, CMF, hearing devices, spine, orthosis, cancer surgery and airway devices.
Click here to Get free PDF Sample @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/report-sample/global-intellectual-property-patent-landscape-state-of-the-art-3D-printing-rapid-manufacturing
1. IP landscape synthesis
• Ideal for business executives, consultants, IP, R&D, innovation, business development, application development or M&A leaders who want to understand the essence of medical 3D printing IP in a brief amount of time
• Read a small number of pages to understand the IP landscape globally
• See per key field which types of inventions are protected in which countries
• Browse through the detailed list of all inventions and their specific application focus
2. Patent-by-patent analysis
• Ideal for IP managers, consultants, researchers, application developers
• For each invention/patent, read an insightful synthesis that is easy to understand, short and to-the-point, including:
i. Application focus
ii. Identified problems & needs
iii. Overall proposed solution
iv. Key elements
• Do not worry about summarizing multi-page long technical patent documents yourself, just copy/paste our analysis and tweak it to your needs
Table of Contents
1. Executive summary
2.1 Search strategy
2.2 Patent filing and definitions
3. IP landscape
3.1 Rapid manufacturing technologies
3.2 Key fields
If You Have Any Question Related To This Report Contact Us @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/enquire-now/global-intellectual-property-patent-landscape-state-of-the-art-3D-printing-rapid-manufacturing
276 5th Avenue, New York ,
NY 10001, United States
Phone Number :- +1–212–634–4884 / +1–646–781–7170
Follow Us On Linkedin :-https://www.linkedin.com/company/grand-research-store
Grand Research StoreRitesh Firke
GR-Store has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.