According to the report “Global Flow Cytometry Market,” published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 5766 Million by 2021, at a CAGR 10.5% from 2016 to 2021.
Flow cytometry is a laboratory analytical technique that can rapidly measure multiple parameters of individual cells or particles as they pass through a beam of light, typically a laser. In the current life sciences research, pharmaceutical drug discovery and development, and clinical diagnostics markets, flow cytometry offers some of the brightest promise for growth and innovation.
Flow cytometry is a biophysical, laser-based analytical technology that measures and analyzes several physical characteristics of cells or particles suspended in a fluid, when passed through a laser beam. Flow cytometry has various advantages over traditional analytical methods such as ELISA, which includes its ability to deliver precise and accurate results, and lesser time consumption at about same prices. The flow cytometry technology is widely used in various fields of academic and clinical research, and diagnosis of diseases such as cancer, HIV, and hematological malignancies. The rising count of patients suffering from HIV and cancer, and increasing use of flow cytometry in hospitals and diagnostic centers, has created an impending need for flow cytometry in the effective diagnosis as well as monitoring of diseases.
Get a comprehensive overview of the Global Flow Cytometry Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-flow-cytometry-market-2197/
Global Flow Cytometry Market: Drivers & Restraints
The market for Flow Cytometry is mainly driven due to increasing applications as a result of technological advancements in the flow cytometry instruments and devices, availability of high speed clinical grade cell sorters for clinical development and stem cell research. Also, rising count of patients suffering from HIV and cancer and increasing use of flow cytometry in hospitals and diagnostic centers is driving the market growth. But, the market growth can be restrained due to high cost associated with instruments and reagents, and lack of awareness about the potential benefits of the technique.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the Global Flow Cytometry Market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-flow-cytometry-market-2197/request-sample
Global Flow Cytometry Market: Segmentation
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Technology
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Technology
- Market Share Analysis, By Technology
- Reagents & Consumables
- Flow Cytometry Instruments
- Cell Analyzers
- Cell Sorters
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Product
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Product
- Market Share Analysis, By Product
- Research Applications
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology
- Cell Cycle Analysis
- Cell Sorting
- Cell Viability
- Other Research Applications
- Clinical Applications
- Immunodeficiency Diseases
- Organ Transplantation
- Other Clinical Applications
- Industrial Applications
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Application
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Application
- Market Share Analysis, By Application
- Commercial Organizations
- Academic Institutions & Medical Schools
- Clinical Testing Labs
- Research Institutes
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By End-users
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By End-users
- Market Share Analysis, By End-users
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research to ad-hoc research requests relating to specific information, we provide our services via customization. Get customization at http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-flow-cytometry-market-2197/customize-report
Global Flow Cytometry Market: Overview
The cell-based flow cytometry technology accounts for the largest share, by technology. Research applications segment is accounts for the largest share, by application. The commercial organizations end-user segment accounts for the largest share, by end user.
The market in North America is highly driven due to factors like increasing application of flow cytometry techniques in cancer research, increasing adoption of low cost and compact flow cytometers in clinical diagnostics and research laboratories, and increasing quality of infrastructure for laboratory and clinical research. The Flow Cytometry market in the Asia-Pacific region is projected to grow at the highest CAGR, which is greatly due to increasing development and production of new biologics, vaccines, and drugs, expanding medical treatment for infectious and chronic diseases, increasing median age of the population and increasing focus on attracting international and domestic players in the market.
Global Flow Cytometry Market: Region-wise Outlook
Geographically, Global market for Flow Cytometry is segmented into North America, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Europe, and Middle-East and Africa. North America is the biggest market in terms of market share across the globe, followed by Europe.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the industry growth forecast from 2016 to 2021?
- What is the current and future Flow Cytometry Market outlook worldwide? What trends are affecting the Global market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the Flow Cytometry space globally?
- What are the technology & innovation trends, how will they evolve by 2021 ?
- What are the key, high growth markets that Flow Cytometry manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the Flow Cytometry currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook of Flow Cytometry?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of Flow Cytometry?
Global Flow Cytometry Market: Key Players
Becton, Dickinson and Company, Beckman Coulter, Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Merck KGaA, Sysmex Partec GmbH, Luminex Corporation, Miltenyi Biotec GmbH, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Sony Biotechnology, Life Technologies Corporation Inc., EMD Millipore Corporation, Miltenyi Biotec, Thermo Fischer Scientific, Agilent Technologies, Inc. and Affymetix Inc., are the major players of Global Flow Cytometry market.
Reasons to buy Global Flow Cytometry Market Report:
• Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
• Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
• Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
• Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
• A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
• Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
• Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more information, kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com.
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Mail: [email protected]
Visit Market Data Forecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, we cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. Our analyst team comprises expert professionals in market research, who with their collective knowledge and skillset dedicatedly serve clients from various industries and regions.