Precast concrete is a construction product produced by casting concrete in a reusable mold or “form” which is then cured in a controlled environment, transported to the construction site and lifted into place. In contrast, standard concrete is poured into site-specific forms and cured on site.
Currently, Asia Pacific is the largest consumer of precast concrete products, with China, India, Japan, Indonesia, and Australia being the major markets. The Asia Pacific precast concrete market is projected to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The growth of the building & construction industry and improvements in financial conditions in the region have led to an increase in demand for precast concrete elements. The growth of the precast concrete market in these countries is driven by factors such as an increase in construction activities of residential and non-residential buildings, the rise in population, and the economic development of the region.
Global Precast Concrete market size will increase to xx Million US$ by 2025, from xx Million US$ in 2018, at a CAGR of xx% during the forecast period. In this study, 2018 has been considered as the base year and 2019 to 2025 as the forecast period to estimate the market size for Precast Concrete.
Download FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/report-sample/global-precast-concrete-2025-786
This report researches the worldwide Precast Concrete market size (value, capacity, production and consumption) in key regions like United States, Europe, Asia Pacific (China, Japan) and other regions.
This study categorizes the global Precast Concrete breakdown data by manufacturers, region, type and application, also analyzes the market status, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, sales channels, distributors and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis.
The following manufacturers are covered in this report:
- Actividades De Construccion Y Servicios, S.A.
- Bouygues Construction
- Balfour Beatty PLC
- Laing O?Rourke
- Larsen & Toubro Limited
- Taisei Corporation
- Skanska Ab
- CRH PLC
- Julius Berger Nigeria PLC
- Red Sea Housing Services
- Atco Group
- Kiewit Corporation
- Oldcastle Precast
- Komatsu Ltd
- Modular Space Corporation
- KEF Infrastructure India
- Preca Solutions India
- Nanaimo Precast
- Coreslab Structures
- Coltman Precast Concrete Ltd
- Metromont Corporation
- Styl-Comp Group
- Smeet Precast
Precast Concrete Breakdown Data by Type
- Floors & roofs
- Walls & barriers
- Columns & beams
- Utility vaults
- Paving slabs
Precast Concrete Breakdown Data by Application
Precast Concrete Production Breakdown Data by Region
- United States
- Other Regions
Precast Concrete Consumption Breakdown Data by Region
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- Rest of Europe
- Central & South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The study objectives are:
- To analyze and research the global Precast Concrete capacity, production, value, consumption, status and forecast;
- To focus on the key Precast Concrete manufacturers and study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in next few years.
- To focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market.
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Precast Concrete :
- History Year: 2014–2018
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Year 2019 to 2025
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2018 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
Key Questions Addressed by the Report
- What is the growth perspective of the Precast Concrete Market and the key dynamics and trends governing the market?
- What are key sustainability strategies adopted by the leading players in the Precast Concrete Market?
- What are the new and emerging technologies and use cases disrupting the Precast Concrete industry?
- What are the key applications where Precast Concrete plays a significant role?
Get the Complete Report & TOC @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/chemicals-and-materials/global-precast-concrete-2025-786
Table of content
1 Study Coverage
1.1 Precast Concrete Product
1.2 Key Market Segments in This Study
1.3 Key Manufacturers Covered
1.4 Market by Type
1.4.1 Global Precast Concrete Market Size Growth Rate by Type
1.4.2 Floors & roofs
1.4.3 Walls & barriers
1.4.4 Columns & beams
2 Executive Summary
2.1 Global Precast Concrete Production
2.1.1 Global Precast Concrete Revenue 2014–2025
2.1.2 Global Precast Concrete Production 2014–2025
2.1.3 Global Precast Concrete Capacity 2014–2025
2.1.4 Global Precast Concrete Marketing Pricing and Trends
2.2 Precast Concrete Growth Rate (CAGR) 2019–2025
2.3 Analysis of Competitive Landscape
2.3.1 Manufacturers Market Concentration Ratio (CR5 and HHI)
2.3.2 Key Precast Concrete Manufacturers
2.4 Market Drivers, Trends and Issues
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170 / +91 8087042414
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/grand-research-store/