Molecular imaging is a new biomedical research discipline which enables the quantification, visualization, and characterization of biologic processes taking place at the cellular and subcellular levels. Molecular imaging plays a very important role in diagnosis of early assessment, risk stratification, and follow-up of patients with neurological diseases. Imaging agents are the substances designed to improve the imaging output of specific organs, physiological functions, tissues and diseases. Molecular imaging agents are small molecules, peptides, engineered proteins, aptamers and nanoparticles. The main purpose of a molecular imaging agent is to cross-examine and report back about a specific target of interest during the course of a molecular imaging study.
Based on types, the global molecular imaging agents market is segmented into small molecules, peptides, engineered protein fragments, aptamers, nanoparticles and others. Amongst all, peptides have emerged as a very important type of molecular imaging agents. Based on application, the global molecular imaging agents market is segmented into oncology, cardiology, gastrointestinal disorders and neurology disoeder. Similarly, based on end user, the market is segmented into, hospitals and clinics, ambulatory surgical centers, diagnostic & imaging centers, and others. Diagnostic & imaging centers are expected to hold maximum share in the market due to the ease of availability of medication.
Download FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/report-sample/global-europe-china-united-states-molecular-imaging-agents-2019-2025-240
North America is the leading region of molecular imaging agents market owing to increasing awareness for molecular imaging in disease diagnosis and monitoring. Europe and Asia region are also growing at rapid pace for molecular imaging agents owing to increase in research and development (clinical trials) activities across biopharmaceutical drugs.In 2019, the market size of Molecular Imaging Agents is xx million US$ and it will reach xx million US$ in 2025, growing at a CAGR of xx% from 2019; while in China, the market size is valued at xx million US$ and will increase to xx million US$ in 2025, with a CAGR of xx% during forecast period.
In this report, 2018 has been considered as the base year and 2019 to 2025 as the forecast period to estimate the market size for Molecular Imaging Agents.
This report studies the global market size of Molecular Imaging Agents, especially focuses on the key regions like United States, European Union, China, and other regions (Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia).This study presents the Molecular Imaging Agents production, revenue, market share and growth rate for each key company, and also covers the breakdown data (production, consumption, revenue and market share) by regions, type and applications. history breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, and forecast to 2025.For top companies in United States, European Union and China, this report investigates and analyzes the production, value, price, market share and growth rate for the top manufacturers, key data from 2014 to 2019.
In global market, the following companies are covered:
- General Electric
- Bracco Diagnostic
Market Segment by Product Type
- Small Molecules
- Engineered Protein Fragments
Market Segment by Application
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Neurology Disorders
Key Regions split in this report: breakdown data for each region.
- United States
- European Union
- Rest of World (Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
The study objectives are:
- To analyze and research the Molecular Imaging Agents status and future forecast in United States, European Union and China, involving sales, value (revenue), growth rate (CAGR), market share, historical and forecast.
- To present the key Molecular Imaging Agents manufacturers, presenting the sales, revenue, market share, and recent development for key players.
- To split the breakdown data by regions, type, companies and applications
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends, drivers, influence factors in global and regions
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Molecular Imaging Agents are as follows:
- History Year: 2014–2018
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Year 2019 to 2025
Get the Complete Report & TOC @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/life-sciences/global-europe-china-united-states-molecular-imaging-agents-2019-2025-240
Table of content
1 Report Overview
1.1 Research Scope
1.2 Major Manufacturers Covered in This Report
1.3 Market Segment by Type
1.3.1 Global Molecular Imaging Agents Market Size Growth Rate by Type (2019–2025)
2 Global Growth Trends
2.1 Production and Capacity Analysis
2.1.1 Global Molecular Imaging Agents Production Value 2014–2025
2.1.2 Global Molecular Imaging Agents Production 2014–2025
2.1.3 Global Molecular Imaging Agents Capacity 2014–2025
Key Que Answered in this report:
- What will the Global Molecular Imaging Agents market?
- What are the key factors driving the Global Molecular Imaging Agents Market?
- What are the key market trends in the Molecular Imaging Agents market ?
- improve pasting the growth of this Molecular Imaging Agents market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the Molecular Imaging Agents Market?
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the Molecular Imaging Agents Market?
What is our report offers:
Strategic suggestions and proposals for the beginners to understand
Assessments of the market share from different countries and regions were conducted
Top key market players, market share analysis included.
The market observations such as constraints, drivers, threats, opportunities, investment opportunities, challenges, and recommendations are added.
The competitive landscaping mappings of the ongoing trends are discussed.
Based on the market estimations, the strategic recommendations are made in the business segments
276 5th Avenue, New York, NY 10001, United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170 / +91 8087042414
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us On LinkedIn:- https://www.linkedin.com/company/grand-research-store/