An Agricultural Robot is a robot deployed for agricultural purposes. The mechanical design consists of an end effector, manipulator, and gripper.
The main area of application of robots in agriculture today is at the harvesting stage. Emerging applications of robots or drones in agriculture include weed control, cloud seeding, planting seeds, harvesting, environmental monitoring and soil analysis.
In 2019, the market size of Agriculture Robot is 1280 million US$ and it will reach 7300 million US$ in 2025, growing at a CAGR of 24.3% from 2019; while in China, the market size is valued at xx million US$ and will increase to xx million US$ in 2025, with a CAGR of xx% during forecast period.
Key questions addressed by the report
- Where will all these developments take Agricultural Robot in the mid- to long-term?
- What are the upcoming technological trends in the Agricultural Robot market?
- What are the opportunities for various players that exist at present and those that are planning to enter at different stages of the value chain?
- How growth strategies implemented by key players will impact the growth rate of the Agricultural Robot market, and who will have the undue advantage?
- What are the current adoption trends of the Agricultural Robot market?
Report Sample includes:
- Table of Contents
- List of Tables & Figures
- Research Methodology
Get FREE Sample of this Report at https://www.24marketreports.com/report-sample/global-europe-china-united-states-agriculture-robot-2019-2025-902
In this report, 2018 has been considered as the base year and 2019 to 2025 as the forecast period to estimate the market size for Agriculture Robot.
This report studies the global market size of Agriculture Robot, especially focuses on the key regions like United States, European Union, China, and other regions (Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia).
This study presents the Agriculture Robot production, revenue, market share and growth rate for each key company, and also covers the breakdown data (production, consumption, revenue and market share) by regions, type and applications. history breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, and forecast to 2025.
For top companies in United States, European Union and China, this report investigates and analyzes the production, value, price, market share and growth rate for the top manufacturers, key data from 2014 to 2019.
In global market, the following companies are covered:
- Harvest Automation
- AgEagle Aerial Systems
- BouMatic Robtoics BV
Market Segment by Product Type
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicle
- Driverless Tractor
- Milking Robots
- Automated Harvesting Machines
Market Segment by Application
- Field Farming
- Dairy Management
- Indoor Farming
Key Regions split in this report: breakdown data for each region.
- United States
- European Union
- Rest of World (Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
The study objectives are:
- To analyze and research the Agriculture Robot status and future forecast in United States, European Union and China, involving sales, value (revenue), growth rate (CAGR), market share, historical and forecast.
- To present the key Agriculture Robot manufacturers, presenting the sales, revenue, market share, and recent development for key players.
- To split the breakdown data by regions, type, companies and applications
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends, drivers, influence factors in global and regions
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Agriculture Robot are as follows:
- History Year: 2014-2018
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Year 2019 to 2025
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
* Estimates 2019-2024 Agricultural Robot market development trends with the recent trends and SWOT analysis
* Market dynamics scenario, along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come
* Market segmentation analysis including qualitative and quantitative research incorporating the impact of economic and policy aspects
* Regional and country level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market.
* Market value (USD Million) and volume (Units Million) data for each segment and sub-segment
* Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the new projects and strategies adopted by players in the past five years
* Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
Get the Complete Report & TOC at https://www.24marketreports.com/agriculture/global-europe-china-united-states-agriculture-robot-2019-2025-902
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports