Mozzarella cheese is a soft, unripened cheese variety of the Pasta-filata family which had its origin in the Battipaglia region of Italy. Mozzarella cheese was traditionally made from buffalo milk. It is made all over Italy, in other European countries and USA from cow milk, however the process needs to be modified accordingly. The finished cheese, lightly salted, is white, soft with a very lively surface sheen and has unique property of stretchability. Mozzarella cheese owes its characteristics mainly to the action of lactic acid on dicalcium-para-caseinate.
The market concentration is relatively low due to the scattered small businesses in local markets. Leprino Foods and Lactalisare the biggest two players in Mozzarella Cheese market, with about 11.37% and 9.34% market share (revenue) separately in 2017. Other leading manufactures in Mozzarella Cheese market include Arla Food, Bel Group, Sabelli, Granarolo, Saputo, EMMI, Fonterra etc. Production Locations of these leading brands mainly distributed in Europe and North America areas.
Report Sample includes:
- Table of Contents
- List of Tables & Figures
- Research Methodology
Get FREE Sample of Mozzarella Cheese Market Report
According to this study, over the next five years the Mozzarella Cheese market will register a 4.2% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 24300 million by 2024, from US$ 19800 million in 2019.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Mozzarella Cheese market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Mozzarella Cheese value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Fresh Mozzarella
- Processed Mozzarella
Segmentation by application:
- Residential Use
- Commercial Use
This report also splits the market by region:
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market.
The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Leprino Foods
- Arla Food
- Bel Group
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Mozzarella Cheese consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Mozzarella Cheese market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Mozzarella Cheese manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Mozzarella Cheese with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Mozzarella Cheese submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports