Sepsis Diagnostics market size was 290 million US$ and it is expected to reach 610 million US$ by the end of 2025, with a CAGR of 9.6% during 2019-2025.
Sepsis is a three-staged syndrome; it starts with systemic infections leading to severe sepsis and ultimately causing sepsis shock, which is regarded as a medical emergency. Population with weak immune system, which include children, older adults, and people with chronic diseases such as cancer, AIDS, diabetes, are prone to sepsis.
Sepsis occurs mainly due to bacterial, viral, and fungal infections. Gram-negative bacilli such as E. coli, P. aeruginosa, E. corrodens, and Haemophilus influenzae (which occurs mainly in neonates) are the main agents that cause infection, leading to sepsis. Other bacteria which causes sepsis are S. aureus, Streptococcus species, Enterococcus species, and Neisseria species.
North America is expected to command the largest share of the market in 2018, due to the growing prevalence of sepsis, fast adoption of high-end sepsis diagnostics devices, and rising government support for sepsis-related research.
This report focuses on the global Sepsis Diagnostics status, future forecast, growth opportunity, key market and key players. The study objectives are to present the Sepsis Diagnostics development in United States, Europe and China.
The key players covered in this study
- T2 Biosystems
- Becton, Dickinson
- Thermo Fisher
- Response Biomedical
- Axis-Shield Diagnostics
- Mitsubishi Chemical
- EKF Diagnostics
Market segment by Type, the product can be split into
- Molecular Diagnostics
- Flow Cytometry
Report Sample includes:
- Table of Contents
- List of Tables & Figures
- Research Methodology
Get FREE Sample of this Report at https://www.24marketreports.com/report-sample/global-sepsis-diagnostics-2019-2025-210
Market segment by Application, split into
- Pathology & Reference Laboratories
Market segment by Regions/Countries, this report covers
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Central & South America
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze global Sepsis Diagnostics status, future forecast, growth opportunity, key market and key players.
- To present the Sepsis Diagnostics development in United States, Europe and China.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their development plan and strategies.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by product type, market and key regions.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Sepsis Diagnostics are as follows:
- History Year: 2014-2018
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Year 2019 to 2025
Key questions addressed by the report
- Where will all these developments take Sepsis Diagnostics in the mid- to long-term?
- What are the upcoming technological trends in the Sepsis Diagnostics market?
- What are the opportunities for various players that exist at present and those that are planning to enter at different stages of the value chain?
- How growth strategies implemented by key players will impact the growth rate of the Sepsis Diagnostics market, and who will have the undue advantage?
- What are the current adoption trends of the Sepsis Diagnostics market?
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2018 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
Get the Complete Report & TOC at https://www.24marketreports.com/life-sciences/global-sepsis-diagnostics-2019-2025-210
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports