A coating is a covering that is applied to the surface of an object, usually referred to as the substrate. The purpose of applying the coating may be decorative, functional, or both. The coating itself may be an all-over coating, completely covering the substrate, or it may only cover parts of the substrate. An example of all of these types of coating is a product label on many drinks bottles- one side has an all-over functional coating (the adhesive) and the other side has one or more decorative coatings in an appropriate pattern (the printing) to form the words and images.
In terms of application, the global automotive wheel coating market can be seperated into four sub-market: 2-wheel segement, passenger car segement, commercial vehicles segement and heavy commercial vehicles segement. Among them, the passenger car segement holds the biggest market share and is expected to see a CAGR of 3.18% between 2017 and 2025.
Report Sample includes:
- Table of Contents
- List of Tables & Figures
- Research Methodology
Get FREE Sample of Automotive Wheel Coating Market Report
Global Automotive Wheel Coating market size will reach 300 million US$ by 2025, from 260 million US$ in 2018, at a CAGR of 1.8% during the forecast period.
In this study, 2018 has been considered as the base year and 2019-2025 as the forecast period to estimate the market size for Automotive Wheel Coating.
This industry study presents the global Automotive Wheel Coating market size, historical breakdown data (2014-2019) and forecast (2019-2025). The Automotive Wheel Coating production, revenue and market share by manufacturers, key regions and type;
The consumption of Automotive Wheel Coating in volume terms are also provided for major countries (or regions), and for each application and product at the global level. Market share, growth rate, and competitive factors are also evaluated for market leaders Akzonobel, Axalta Coating Systems, etc.
The following manufacturers are covered in this report:
- Axalta Coating Systems
- BASF SE
- KCC Corporation
- Kansai Paint
- Nippon Paint Holdings
- PPG Industries
- The Sherwin-Williams
- The Valspar Corporation
Automotive Wheel Coating Breakdown Data by Type
By Product Type
- Clear coat/Topcoat
By Coating Type
By Substrate Type
By Coating Chemical Type
Automotive Wheel Coating Breakdown Data by Application
- Passenger Cars
- Commercial Vehicles/Light Commercial Vehicles
- Heavy Commercial Vehicles
Automotive Wheel Coating Production by Region
- United States
- South Korea
- Other Regions
Automotive Wheel Coating Consumption by Region
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- Rest of Europe
- Central & South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The study objectives are:
- To analyze and research the global Automotive Wheel Coating status and future forecast involving, production, revenue, consumption, historical and forecast.
- To present the key Automotive Wheel Coating manufacturers, production, revenue, market share, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To segment the breakdown data by regions, type, manufacturers and applications.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends, drivers, influence factors in global and regions.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market.
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Automotive Wheel Coating :
- History Year: 2014 - 2018
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Year: 2019 - 2025
This report includes the estimation of market size for value (million USD) and volume (K Units). Both top-down and bottom-up approaches have been used to estimate and validate the market size of Automotive Wheel Coating market, to estimate the size of various other dependent submarkets in the overall market. Key players in the market have been identified through secondary research, and their market shares have been determined through primary and secondary research. All percentage shares, splits, and breakdowns have been determined using secondary sources and verified primary sources.
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2018 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports