This technology involves the transmission of energy without wires or cables from a power source to a consuming device. It comprises a charging station (or transmitter) that transmits the energy, and a receiver (integrated inside a device) that receives the energy and charges the battery. It is a reliable, convenient, and safe technology to power and charge electrical devices. In addition, it provides multiple efficient, cost-effective, and safety advantages over the traditional charging systems by eliminating the use of physical connectors and cables.
Wireless charging is user-friendly, as the inconvenience of connecting cables is minimized, and different brands & models of devices can also use the same charger. Moreover, it enhances flexibility, especially for the devices for which replacing their batteries or connecting cables for charging is costly, hazardous, or infeasible (e.g., body implanted sensors).
Key Benefits for Wireless Charging Systems Market:
- This study includes the global Wireless Charging Systems market analysis, trends, and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and global Wireless Charging Systems market opportunity.
- The global Wireless Charging Systems market size is quantitatively analyzed from 2014 to 2025 to highlight the financial competency of the Wireless Charging Systems industry.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the industry.
Report Sample includes:
- Table of Contents
- List of Tables & Figures
- Research Methodology
Get FREE Sample of Wireless Charging Systems Market Report
The demand for wireless charging is globally expected to rise during the forecast period due to ascending sales of electric vehicles, constantly evolving portable electronics & wearable device market, and necessity of harvesting ambient RF. However, technology being expensive to integrate and comparatively slower charging rate restrain the wireless charging market growth. Moreover, high research in far-field wireless charging technologies and trending Internet of Things (IoT) creates lucrative opportunities in the wireless charging market. The incompatibility of the technology with the existing electronic devices and certification problem for high range and power rated wireless charging units are the challenges faced by the wireless charging devices.
In 2018, the global Wireless Charging Systems market size was 4040 million US$ and it is expected to reach 67100 million US$ by the end of 2025, with a CAGR of 42.1% during 2019-2025.
This report focuses on the global Wireless Charging Systems status, future forecast, growth opportunity, key market and key players. The study objectives are to present the Wireless Charging Systems development in United States, Europe and China.
The key players covered in this study
- SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS CO., LTD.
- QUALCOMM TECHNOLOGIES, INC.
- TEXAS INSTRUMENTS INC.
- INTEGRATED DEVICE TECHNOLOGY, INC.
- POWERMAT TECHNOLOGIES LTD.
- WITRICITY CORPORATION
- ENERGIZER HOLDINGS, INC.
- MURATA MANUFACTURING COMPANY, LTD.
- SONY CORPORATION
- FULTON INNOVATION LLC
Market segment by Type, the product can be split into
Market segment by Application, split into
- Aerospace & Defense
Market segment by Regions/Countries, this report covers
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Central & South America
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Estimates 2019-2025 Wireless Charging Systems market development trends with the recent trends and SWOT analysis.
- Regional and country level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market.
- Market value (USD Million) and volume (Units Million) data for each segment and sub-segment.
- Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the new projects and strategies adopted by players in the past five years.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players.
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports