Metal 3D printer, also called metal additive manufacturing, can produce metallic products through three — dimensional and printing technology. Now it is widely used in automotive industry, aerospace industry and medical industry. Metal 3D printer works by laying down metal powder. A high powered laser then melts that powder in certain precise locations based on a CAD file. Once one layer is melted, the printer will place another layer of metal powder on top, and the process repeats until an entire object is fabricated.
The research process involved the study of various factors affecting the industry, including the government policy, market environment, competitive landscape, historical data, present trends in the market, technological innovation, upcoming technologies and the technical progress in related industry, and market risks, opportunities, market barriers and challenges.
Over the next five years, projects that Metal Additive Manufacturing will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
Download FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/report-sample/global-metal-additive-2018-2023-377
In this report, covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Metal Additive Manufacturing market for 2018–2023.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Metal Additive Manufacturing market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Selective Laser Melting (SLM)
- Electron Beam Melting (EBM)
- Segmentation by application:
- Automotive Industry
- Aerospace Industry
- Healthcare & Dental Industry
- Academic Institutions
This report also splits the market by region:
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- EOS GmbH
- GE Additive
- SLM Solutions
- 3D Systems
- DMG Mori
- Xact Metal
- BeAM Machines
- Wuhan Huake 3D
- Farsoon Technologies
- Bright Laser Technologies
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Metal Additive Manufacturing consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Metal Additive Manufacturing market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Metal Additive Manufacturing manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Metal Additive Manufacturing with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Metal Additive Manufacturing submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Get the Complete Report & TOC @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/chemicals-and-materials/global-metal-additive-2018-2023-377
Table of content
1 Scope of the Report
1.1 Market Introduction
1.2 Research Objectives
1.3 Years Considered
1.4 Market Research Methodology
1.5 Economic Indicators
1.6 Currency Considered
2 Executive Summary
2.1 World Market Overview
2.1.1 Global Metal Additive Manufacturing Consumption 2013–2023
2.1.2 Metal Additive Manufacturing Consumption CAGR by Region
2.2 Metal Additive Manufacturing Segment by Type
2.2.1 Selective Laser Melting (SLM)
2.2.2 Electron Beam Melting (EBM)
2.3 Metal Additive Manufacturing Consumption by Type
2.3.1 Global Metal Additive Manufacturing Consumption Market Share by Type (2013–2018)
2.3.2 Global Metal Additive Manufacturing Revenue and Market Share by Type (2013–2018)
2.3.3 Global Metal Additive Manufacturing Sale Price by Type (2013–2018)
2.4 Metal Additive Manufacturing Segment by Application
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170 / +91 8087042414
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/grand-research-store/