The future of the global Metal powders for additive manufacturing market is prosperous, thanks to the increasing demand for metal powders from a range of end-use industries such as aerospace and automotive. Manufacturers of metal powders are striving to form strategic alliances with original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) of several end-use industries in order to improve the quality, consistency, and performance of powders.
Proving to challenge the market?s growth is high cost of metal powders, as cost of metal powders used in additive manufacturing is higher than the cost of their raw materials. Nevertheless, increasing demand for additive manufacturing technology due to its advantage of unrivalled design freedom is expected to bode well for the metal powders in additive manufacturing market.
Global Metal Powders for Additive Manufacturing market size will increase to xx Million US$ by 2025, from xx Million US$ in 2018, at a CAGR of xx% during the forecast period. In this study, 2018 has been considered as the base year and 2019 to 2025 as the forecast period to estimate the market size for Metal Powders for Additive Manufacturing.
Download FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/report-sample/global-metal-powders-for-additive-manufacturing-2025-574
This report researches the worldwide Metal Powders for Additive Manufacturing market size (value, capacity, production and consumption) in key regions like United States, Europe, Asia Pacific (China, Japan) and other regions.
This study categorizes the global Metal Powders for Additive Manufacturing breakdown data by manufacturers, region, type and application, also analyzes the market status, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, sales channels, distributors and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis.
The following manufacturers are covered in this report:
- GKN Plc
- Rio Tinto
- Hitachi Chemical
- ATI Powder Metals
- Praxair Technology
- Metaldyne Performance Group
- B?HLER Edelstahl
- Carpenter Technology Corporation
- Aubert & Duval.
Metal Powders for Additive Manufacturing Breakdown Data by Type
- Powder Bed
- Blown Powder
- 3D Printing
- Rapid Prototyping
- Direct Digital Manufacturing (DDM)
Metal Powders for Additive Manufacturing Production Breakdown Data by Region
- United States
- Other Regions
Metal Powders for Additive Manufacturing Consumption Breakdown Data by Region
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- Rest of Europe
- Central & South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The study objectives are:
- To analyze and research the global Metal Powders for Additive Manufacturing capacity, production, value, consumption, status and forecast;
- To focus on the key Metal Powders for Additive Manufacturing manufacturers and study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in next few years.
- To focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market.
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Metal Powders for Additive Manufacturing :
- History Year: 2014–2018
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Year 2019 to 2025
Get the Complete Report & TOC @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/chemicals-and-materials/global-metal-powders-for-additive-manufacturing-2025-574
Table of content
1 Study Coverage
1.1 Metal Powders for Additive Manufacturing Product
1.2 Key Market Segments in This Study
1.3 Key Manufacturers Covered
1.4 Market by Type
1.4.1 Global Metal Powders for Additive Manufacturing Market Size Growth Rate by Type
1.4.2 Powder Bed
1.4.3 Blown Powder
1.5 Market by Application
1.5.1 Global Metal Powders for Additive Manufacturing Market Size Growth Rate by Application
1.5.2 3D Printing
1.5.3 Rapid Prototyping
1.5.4 Direct Digital Manufacturing (DDM)
1.6 Study Objectives
1.7 Years Considered
2 Executive Summary
2.1 Global Metal Powders for Additive Manufacturing Production
2.1.1 Global Metal Powders for Additive Manufacturing Revenue 2014–2025
2.1.2 Global Metal Powders for Additive Manufacturing Production 2014–2025
2.1.3 Global Metal Powders for Additive Manufacturing Capacity 2014–2025
2.1.4 Global Metal Powders for Additive Manufacturing Marketing Pricing and Trends
2.2 Metal Powders for Additive Manufacturing Growth Rate (CAGR) 2019–2025
2.3 Analysis of Competitive Landscape
2.3.1 Manufacturers Market Concentration Ratio (CR5 and HHI)
2.3.2 Key Metal Powders for Additive Manufacturing Manufacturers
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170 / +91 8087042414
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/grand-research-store/