Compounding is a process of melt blending plastics with other additives. This process changes the physical, thermal, electrical or aesthetic characteristics of the plastic.
In compounding, various materials are mixed and melted?generally in an extruder of some type then pelletized. This pelletized material is subsequently processed into a finished or semi-finished part by either molding or extrusion. Most compounding is done on twin-screw extruders of either co-rotating or counter-rotating design.
There are various products, such as PP compound, PE compound, PVC compound as well as other type with different resins. Among various compounds, demand of PP compound accounted for the largest share, which was 35.21% in 2017.
Download FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/report-sample/global-plastic-compounding-2019-2024-592
According to this study, over the next five years the Plastic Compounding market will register a 4.3% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 72500 million by 2024, from US$ 58900 million in 2019.
In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Plastic Compounding business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Plastic Compounding market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Plastic Compounding value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- PP Compounds
- PE Compounds
- PVC Compounds
- PA Compounds
- Building & Construction
- Electronics & Appliances
- Consumer Goods
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market.
The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Mitsui Chemicals
- Westlake Chemical
- Chevron Phillips Chemical
- Ineos Styrolution
- Total Petrochemicals
- Chi Mei Corporation
- Shanghai PRET Composites
- Kkalpana Industries
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Plastic Compounding consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Plastic Compounding market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Plastic Compounding manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Plastic Compounding with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Plastic Compounding submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Get the Complete Report & TOC @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/chemicals-and-materials/global-plastic-compounding-2019-2024-592
Table of content
2019–2024 Global Plastic Compounding Consumption Market Report
1 Scope of the Report
1.1 Market Introduction
1.2 Research Objectives
1.3 Years Considered
1.4 Market Research Methodology
1.5 Economic Indicators
1.6 Currency Considered
2 Executive Summary
2.1 World Market Overview
2.1.1 Global Plastic Compounding Consumption 2014–2024
2.1.2 Plastic Compounding Consumption CAGR by Region
2.2 Plastic Compounding Segment by Type
2.2.1 PP Compounds
2.2.2 PE Compounds
2.2.3 PVC Compounds
2.2.4 PA Compounds
2.3 Plastic Compounding Consumption by Type
2.3.1 Global Plastic Compounding Consumption Market Share by Type (2014–2019)
2.3.2 Global Plastic Compounding Revenue and Market Share by Type (2014–2019)
2.3.3 Global Plastic Compounding Sale Price by Type (2014–2019)
2.4 Plastic Compounding Segment by Application
2.4.2 Building & Construction
2.4.3 Electronics & Appliances
2.4.4 Consumer Goods
2.5 Plastic Compounding Consumption by Application
2.5.1 Global Plastic Compounding Consumption Market Share by Application (2014–2019)
2.5.2 Global Plastic Compounding Value and Market Share by Application (2014–2019)
2.5.3 Global Plastic Compounding Sale Price by Application (2014–2019)
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170 / +91 8087042414
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/grand-research-store/