Pressure-reducing/boost valve is a type valve which can reduce or bosst pressure of water, liquid or gas and is used to regular pressure in gas transmission, oil and gas industry, water (municipal), process industry and other
Pressure-reducing/boost valve downstream is wide and the main application fields are gas transmission, oil and gas industry, water (municipal), process industry and other. Globally, the pressure-reducing/boost valve consumption market is mainly driven by growing demand for construction machinery. Gas transmission accounts for nearly 27.28% of total downstream consumption of pressure-reducing/boost valve in global.
According to the application, it can be divided into two kinds, pressure-reducing valve and boost valve. Pressure-reducing valve is the main product, capturing about 79.94% of global consumption of pressure-reducing/boost valve.
Download FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/report-sample/global-pressurereducing-valve-2019-2024-651
According to this study, over the next five years the Pressure-reducing (Boost) Valve market will register a 1.3% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 3810 million by 2024, from US$ 3570 million in 2019.
In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Pressure-reducing (Boost) Valve business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Pressure-reducing (Boost) Valve market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Pressure-reducing (Boost) Valve value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Pressure-reducing Valve
- Boost Valve
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Gas Transmission
- Oil and Gas
- Water (municipal)
- Process industry
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market.
The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- GE Mooney
- Weir Group
- Wuzhong Instrument
- Armstrong International
- Shanghai Jindie Valves
- Shanghai Qiwei Valves
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Pressure-reducing (Boost) Valve consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Pressure-reducing (Boost) Valve market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Pressure-reducing (Boost) Valve manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Pressure-reducing (Boost) Valve with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Pressure-reducing (Boost) Valve submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Get the Complete Report & TOC @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/manufacturing-and-construction/global-pressurereducing-valve-2019-2024-651
Table of content
2019–2024 Global Pressure-reducing (Boost) Valve Consumption Market Report
1 Scope of the Report
1.1 Market Introduction
1.2 Research Objectives
1.3 Years Considered
1.4 Market Research Methodology
1.5 Economic Indicators
1.6 Currency Considered
2 Executive Summary
2.1 World Market Overview
2.1.1 Global Pressure-reducing (Boost) Valve Consumption 2014–2024
2.1.2 Pressure-reducing (Boost) Valve Consumption CAGR by Region
2.2 Pressure-reducing (Boost) Valve Segment by Type
2.2.1 Pressure-reducing Valve
2.2.2 Boost Valve
2.3 Pressure-reducing (Boost) Valve Consumption by Type
2.3.1 Global Pressure-reducing (Boost) Valve Consumption Market Share by Type (2014–2019)
2.3.2 Global Pressure-reducing (Boost) Valve Revenue and Market Share by Type (2014–2019)
2.3.3 Global Pressure-reducing (Boost) Valve Sale Price by Type (2014–2019)
2.4 Pressure-reducing (Boost) Valve Segment by Application
2.4.1 Gas Transmission
2.4.2 Oil and Gas
2.4.3 Water (municipal)
2.4.4 Process industry
2.5 Pressure-reducing (Boost) Valve Consumption by Application
2.5.1 Global Pressure-reducing (Boost) Valve Consumption Market Share by Application (2014–2019)
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170 / +91 8087042414
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/grand-research-store/