Bicomponent fibers, also known as conjugate fibers, are composed of two different fiber-forming polymers or similar fiber-forming polymers of different properties. Since the two components contained in the fiber complement each other, the performance of the composite fiber is generally superior to that of the conventional synthetic fiber, and has various uses.
The global Bicomponent Fiber industry has a rather high concentration. The major manufacturers are concentrated in Korea, and China, such as FiberVisions Corporation, Kolon, Huvis, Hyosung, Toray Chemical Korea, etc. At present, Huvis is the world leader, holding 19.19% production market share in 2018.
Bicomponent Fiber downstream is wide and recently Bicomponent Fiber has acquired increasing significance in various fields of Hygiene, Textiles, Automotive, Construction and Others. Globally, the Bicomponent Fiber market is mainly driven by growing demand for Textiles. Textiles accounts for nearly 35.00% of total downstream consumption of Bicomponent Fiber in global.
Download FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/report-sample/global-bicomponent-fiber-2019-2024-882
According to this study, over the next five years the Bicomponent Fiber market will register a 5.6% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 3423.6 million by 2024, from US$ 2609.5 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Bicomponent Fiber business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Bicomponent Fiber market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Bicomponent Fiber value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market.
The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- FiberVisions Corporation
- Far Eastern New Century
- Toray Chemical Korea
- Mitsubishi Chemical
- Jiangnan High Polymer Fiber
- Hubei Botao Synthetic Fiber
- Xinghui Chemical Fiber
- Fiber Innovation Technology
- Nan Ya Plastics
- XiangLu Chemical Fibers
- Yangzhou Tianfulong
- Ningbo Dafa
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Bicomponent Fiber consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Bicomponent Fiber market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Bicomponent Fiber manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Bicomponent Fiber with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Bicomponent Fiber submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Get the Complete Report & TOC @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/chemicals-and-materials/global-bicomponent-fiber-2019-2024-882
Table of content
2019–2024 Global Bicomponent Fiber Consumption Market Report
1 Scope of the Report
1.1 Market Introduction
1.2 Research Objectives
1.3 Years Considered
1.4 Market Research Methodology
1.5 Economic Indicators
1.6 Currency Considered
2 Executive Summary
2.1 World Market Overview
2.1.1 Global Bicomponent Fiber Consumption 2014–2024
2.1.2 Bicomponent Fiber Consumption CAGR by Region
2.2 Bicomponent Fiber Segment by Type
2.3 Bicomponent Fiber Consumption by Type
2.3.1 Global Bicomponent Fiber Consumption Market Share by Type (2014–2019)
2.3.2 Global Bicomponent Fiber Revenue and Market Share by Type (2014–2019)
2.3.3 Global Bicomponent Fiber Sale Price by Type (2014–2019)
2.4 Bicomponent Fiber Segment by Application
2.5 Bicomponent Fiber Consumption by Application
2.5.1 Global Bicomponent Fiber Consumption Market Share by Application (2014–2019)
2.5.2 Global Bicomponent Fiber Value and Market Share by Application (2014–2019)
2.5.3 Global Bicomponent Fiber Sale Price by Application (2014–2019)
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170 / +91 8087042414
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/grand-research-store/