Power management integrated circuits (power management ICs or PMICs or PMU as unit) are integrated circuits for power management. Although PMIC refers to a wide range of chips (or modules in system-on-a-chip devices), most include several DC/DC converters or their control part. A PMIC is often included in battery-operated devices such as mobile phones and portable media players to decrease the amount of space required.
BCD (BIPOLAR-CMOS-DMOS) is a key technology for power ICs. ST invented this technology revolutionary at the time — in the mid-eighties and has continually developed it ever since. BCD is a family of silicon processes, each of which combines the strengths of three different process technologies onto a single chip: Bipolar for precise analog functions, CMOS (Complementary Metal Oxide Semiconductor) for digital design and DMOS (Double Diffused Metal Oxide Semiconductor) for power and high-voltage elements.
Download FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/report-sample/global-bcd-power-ic-2019-2024-569
This combination of technologies brings many advantages: Improved reliability, reduced electromagnetic interference and smaller chip area. BCD has been widely adopted and continuously improved to address a broad range of products and applications in the fields of power management, analog data acquisition and power actuators.
This report focuses on the BCD Power IC in global market, especially in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East & Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, types and applications.BCD technology is a combination of bipolar components and CMOS and DMOS power transistors, and is used for smart power management.
It combines analog, logic, and power output stages onto a single chip. Bipolar chips ensure accurate analog functions, CMOS takes care of digital framework, and DMOS looks after power and high-voltage management. BCD power ICs improve a device’s performance while reducing the cost and complexities involved in the technology.
The primary driver of BCD technology growth has been the rise of smartphones and tablets in the last three years: The number of smartphones, tablets and mobile computing devices is exponentially increasing with more than a billion smartphones and billions of tablets/mobile computing devices expected to be sold by 2020. Each of these devices has multiple functions inside it competing for power: the application processor, baseband processor, the large displays, etc. Every single one of them requires one or more PMIC chips to manage the power with minimal losses to ensure long battery life.
According to this study, over the next five years the BCD Power IC market will register a 8.3% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 1439.3 million by 2024, from US$ 964.7 million in 2019.
In particular, this report presents the global revenue market share of key companies in BCD Power IC business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of BCD Power IC market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.This study considers the BCD Power IC value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019 in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 10.7.
- High-Voltage BCD
- High-Density BCD
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 10.8.
- Consumer Electronics
- Industrial Control System
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Texas Instruments
- Maxim Integrated
- NXP Semiconductors
- Jazz Semiconductor
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global BCD Power IC market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of BCD Power IC market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global BCD Power IC players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the BCD Power IC with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of BCD Power IC submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Get the Complete Report & TOC @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/energy-and-natural-resources/global-bcd-power-ic-2019-2024-569
Table of content
1 Scope of the Report
1.1 Market Introduction
1.2 Research Objectives
1.3 Years Considered
1.4 Market Research Methodology
2 Executive Summary
2.1 World Market Overview
2.1.1 Global BCD Power IC Market Size 2014–2024
2.1.2 BCD Power IC Market Size CAGR by Region
2.2 BCD Power IC Segment by Type
3 Global BCD Power IC by Players
3.1 Global BCD Power IC Market Size Market Share by Players
3.1.1 Global BCD Power IC Market Size by Players (2017–2019)
3.1.2 Global BCD Power IC Market Size Market Share by Players (2017–2019)
Key Que Answered in this report:
- What will the Global BCD Power IC Market?
- What are the key factors driving the Global BCD Power IC Market?
- What are the key market trends in the BCD Power IC Market?
- improve pasting the growth of this BCD Power IC Market?
- What are the challenges to the BCD Power IC Market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the BCD Power IC Market?
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the BCD Power IC Market?
What is our report offers:
Strategic suggestions and proposals for the beginners to understand
Assessments of the market share from different countries and regions were conducted
Top key market players, market share analysis included.
The market observations such as constraints, drivers, threats, opportunities, investment opportunities, challenges, and recommendations are added.
The competitive landscaping mappings of the ongoing trends are discussed.
Based on the market estimations, the strategic recommendations are made in the business segments
276 5th Avenue, New York, NY 10001, United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170 / +91 8087042414
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us On LinkedIn:- https://www.linkedin.com/company/grand-research-store/