Quartz stone is made from either a natural slab that has been polished or engineered quartz composite. Quartz is one of the hardest natural materials on earth and has an appearance similar to granite. It is comprised of silicon dioxide. Pure, natural quartz slabs are very expensive and are therefore quite uncommon as countertops. The engineered type is made of 93 to 97 percent ground quartz combined with resins, binders and pigments.
Download FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.24chemicalresearch.com/download-sample/30141/global-quartz-stone-2025-205
This combination is poured into molds and allowed to harden, then finished into the shape and style desired. This type of counter is much more affordable and common than the natural slab. The Quartz stone is used for kitchen and bathroom counters, no matter in personal home or commercial establishments or other industries.
Global Quartz Stone market size will increase to 17800 Million US$ by 2025, from 7360 Million US$ in 2018, at a CAGR of 11.6% during the forecast period.
Quality Quartz Stone is used for a range of applications such as kitchen countertops, bathroom vanities and counters, and custom solutions for home and commercial interiors. Recently Quartz Stone has acquired increasing significance in various fields of residential Quartz Stone and commercial Quartz Stone. Globally, the Quartz Stone market is mainly driven by growing demand for residential Quartz Stone which accounts for nearly 60.90% of total downstream consumption of Quartz Stone in global.
To increase the profitability and competitiveness, Quartz Stone manufacturers increased investment in the R&D and product design process. According to our forecast, the demand for Quartz Stone will slowly grow due to the increasing need for the rise of architectural decoration. This also means the new tech application may extensively change the traditional industry standard and bring more opportunities for tech-oriented companies. While some manufacturers produce particular Quartz Stone to fit the consumers demands.
The classifications of quartz stone are Quartz Stone surface, quartz stone tile, etc. It can be widely used in many industries. Survey results showed that 64.35% of the Quartz market is quartz surface in 2017.
In this study, 2018 has been considered as the base year and 2019 to 2025 as the forecast period to estimate the market size for Quartz Stone.
This report researches the worldwide Quartz Stone market size (value, capacity, production and consumption) in key regions like United States, Europe, Asia Pacific (China, Japan) and other regions.
This study categorizes the global Quartz Stone breakdown data by manufacturers, region, type and application, also analyzes the market status, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, sales channels, distributors and Porter's Five Forces Analysis.
The following manufacturers are covered in this report:
- Hanwha L&C
- LG Hausys
- Santa Margherita
- Quartz Master
- Samsung Radianz
- Blue Sea Quartz
- Falat Sang Asia Co.
- Belenco Quartz Surfaces
- Prestige Group
- CRL Stone
- Stone Italiana
- Sage Surfaces (Allen+Roth)
Quartz Stone Breakdown Data by Type
- Quartz Surface
- Quartz Tile
Quartz Stone Breakdown Data by Application
Quartz Stone Production Breakdown Data by Region
- United States
- Other Regions
Quartz Stone Consumption Breakdown Data by Region
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- Rest of Europe
- Central & South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The study objectives are:
- To analyze and research the global Quartz Stone capacity, production, value, consumption, status and forecast;
- To focus on the key Quartz Stone manufacturers and study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in next few years.
- To focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market.
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Quartz Stone :
- History Year: 2014-2018
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Year 2019 to 2025
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2018 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
Get the Complete Report & TOC @ https://www.24chemicalresearch.com/reports/30141/global-quartz-stone-2025-205
North Main Road Koregaon Park, Pune, India - 411001.
Asia: +91 8329744015
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24chemicalresearch/