Monofilament fishing line (shortened to just mono) is fishing line made from a single fiber of plastic. Most fishing lines are now monofilament because monofilament fibers are cheap to produce and are produced in a range of diameters which have different tensile strengths.
Download FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.24chemicalresearch.com/download-sample/30162/global-monofilament-fishing-line-2019-2024-781
First, for industry structure analysis, the Monofilament Fishing Line industry is not concentrated. These manufacturers range from large multinational corporations to small privately owned companies compete in this industry. The top five producers account for about 29.41 % of the revenue market. Regionally, Europe is the biggest area of revenue, also the leader in the whole Monofilament Fishing Line industry.
Second, the sales of Monofilament Fishing Line increased from 7333 million meters in 2013 to 8680 million meters in 2017 with an average growth rate of 4.31%.
Third, Europe occupied 33.13% of the sales market in 2017. It is followed by North America and Japan, which respectively account for around 26.67% and 15.99% of the global total industry. Other countries have a smaller amount of sales.
Fourth, for price trend analysis, a key variable in the performance of Monofilament Fishing Line producers is raw material costs, specifically the speed at which any increase can be passed through to customers.
Fifth, for forecast, the global Monofilament Fishing Line revenue would keep increasing with annual growth rate with 3~6%. We tend to believe that this industry still has a good future, considering the current demand of Monofilament Fishing Line.
According to this study, over the next five years the Monofilament Fishing Line market will register a 3.1% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 300 million by 2024, from US$ 250 million in 2019.
In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Monofilament Fishing Line business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Monofilament Fishing Line market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Monofilament Fishing Line value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Below 0.20 mm
- 0.20-0.40 mm
- 0.40-0.80 mm
- Above 0.80 mm
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Saltwater Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market.
The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Sufix International
- SHIMANO INC
- Maxima Fishing Line
- Ande Monofilament
- Mercan Fishing Lines
- FOX International
- Schneider Fishing Lines
- Jarvis Walker Pty Ltd
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Monofilament Fishing Line consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Monofilament Fishing Line market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Monofilament Fishing Line manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Monofilament Fishing Line with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Monofilament Fishing Line submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Get the Complete Report & TOC @ https://www.24chemicalresearch.com/reports/30162/global-monofilament-fishing-line-2019-2024-781
North Main Road Koregaon Park, Pune, India - 411001.
Asia: +91 8329744015
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24chemicalresearch/