This report studies the global Marine Power (Wave and Tidal) market status and forecast, categorizes the global Marine Power (Wave and Tidal) market size (value & volume) by manufacturers, type, application, and region. This report focuses on the top manufacturers in North America, Europe, Japan, China, India, Southeast Asia and other regions (Central & South America, and Middle East & Africa).
Marine energy or marine power (also sometimes referred to as ocean energy, ocean power, or marine and hydrokinetic energy) refers to the energy carried by ocean waves, tides, salinity, and ocean temperature differences. The movement of water in the world’s oceans creates a vast store of kinetic energy, or energy in motion. This energy can be harnessed to generate electricity to power homes, transport and industries.
Download FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/report-sample/global-marine-power-2018-943
The year 2015 represented a significant milestone for the sector from a policy standpoint, with the publication of the Blue Energy Communication, the establishment of the Ocean Energy Forum and the European Technology and Innovation Platform for Ocean Energy (TIP). The announcement of the awards for the second NER 300 call has seen the number of ocean energy arrays expected to be deployed in European waters by 2018 or earlier rising to five. On the other hand, forecasts of expected ocean energy capacity by 2020 have been further reduced, due to the slow technological progress of the sector and difficulties in attracting funds and financing. The slow growth of the sector and delays in the formation of the market have forced key developers and OEMs to either downsize or withdraw their interest in developing ocean energy technology.
The ocean energy market is still in its infancy, and whilst foundations for its growth have been put in place, the sector seeks to further prove the reliability of its technology moving towards demonstration of pre-commercial arrays. A number of key developments have been seen in 2014 to ensure the establishment of ocean energy markets in Europe and worldwide, including:
The global Marine Power (Wave and Tidal) market is valued at xx million US$ in 2017 and will reach xx million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of xx% during 2018–2025.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
- Wello Oy
- Pulse Tidal
- Marine Current Turbines (MCT)
- BioPower Systems
- AWS Ocean Energy
- Voith Hydro
- Ocean Power Technologies
- Aquamarine Power
- Carnegie Wave Energy
- Verdant Power
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
- North America
- Southeast Asia
- Other regions (Central & South America, Middle East & Africa)
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Central & South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
- Wave Power
- Tidal Power
By Application, the market can be split into
- Industrial Applications
- Commercial Applications
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global Marine Power (Wave and Tidal) capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013–2017) and forecast (2018–2025);
- Focuses on the key Marine Power (Wave and Tidal) manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market.
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Marine Power (Wave and Tidal) are as follows:
- History Year: 2013–2017
- Base Year: 2017
- Estimated Year: 2018
- Forecast Year 2018 to 2025
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2017 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
- Marine Power (Wave and Tidal) Manufacturers
- Marine Power (Wave and Tidal) Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
- Marine Power (Wave and Tidal) Subcomponent Manufacturers
- Industry Association
- Downstream Vendors
Get the Complete Report & TOC @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/energy-and-natural-resources/global-marine-power-2018-943
Table of content
1 Industry Overview of Marine Power (Wave and Tidal)
1.1 Definition and Specifications of Marine Power (Wave and Tidal)
1.1.1 Definition of Marine Power (Wave and Tidal)
1.1.2 Specifications of Marine Power (Wave and Tidal)
1.2 Classification of Marine Power (Wave and Tidal)
1.2.1 Wave Power
1.2.2 Tidal Power
1.3 Applications of Marine Power (Wave and Tidal)
1.3.1 Industrial Applications
2 Manufacturing Cost Structure Analysis of Marine Power (Wave and Tidal)
2.1 Raw Material and Suppliers
2.2 Manufacturing Cost Structure Analysis of Marine Power (Wave and Tidal)
2.3 Manufacturing Process Analysis of Marine Power (Wave and Tidal)
2.4 Industry Chain Structure of Marine Power (Wave and Tidal)
3 Technical Data and Manufacturing Plants Analysis of Marine Power (Wave and Tidal)
3.1 Capacity and Commercial Production Date of Global Marine Power (Wave and Tidal) Major Manufacturers in 2017
3.2 Manufacturing Plants Distribution of Global Marine Power (Wave and Tidal) Major Manufacturers in 2017
3.3 R&D Status and Technology Source of Global Marine Power
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170 / +91 8087042414
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/grand-research-store/