Polylactic Acid (PLA) report is in-depth investigation for global market.Polylactic acid (PLA) is a biodegradable and compostable thermoplastic produced from fermentable sugar available in various renewable sources, such as corn starch, sugarcane, tapioca roots and wheat. Easy availability of low cost raw material would drive the market growth. Furthermore, increasing popularity of newer applications (like coated cellophane, agricultural mulching, non-woven fibers, and active packaging among others) across various end user industries such as food and beverage packaging, agriculture, electronics, textiles, Bio medical and others would open new growth avenues in the global polylactic acid market. However, factors such as high production cost, need for industrial composting, popularity of competing alternatives for renewable packaging such as Bio- PE, PHA, and Bio-PET would impede the Polylactic acid (PLA) market growth.
Download FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.24chemicalresearch.com/download-sample/15173/global-china-polylactic-acid-for-5
The polylactic acid market was worth $305.6 million in 2014 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 15.9% during 2015-2020.
Get the Complete Report @ https://www.24chemicalresearch.com/reports/15173/global-china-polylactic-acid-for-5
The scope of Polylactic Acid (PLA) report:
1. Global market size, supply, demand, consumption, price, import, export, macroeconomic analysis, type and application segment information by region, including:
- North America
- South America
- MEA (Middle East and Africa)
China market information is also presented in the report.
2. For industry chain analysis, raw material and end users information is available.
3. Global key players’ information including SWOT analysis, company’s financial figures, Polylactic Acid (PLA) figures of each company are covered.
4. Powerful market analysis tools used in the report include: Porter's five forces analysis, PEST analysis, drivers and restraints, opportunities and threatens.
5. Based year in this report is 2019; the historical data is from 2014 to 2018 and forecast year is from 2020 to 2024.
6. In each chapter, the point is presented in the commentary
7. At last, research method and data source used in this report are shown.
We can also offer customized Polylactic Acid (PLA) report to meet your specific requirements.
Get more information from Table of [email protected] https://www.24chemicalresearch.com/reports/15173/global-china-polylactic-acid-for-5#toc
North Main Road Koregaon Park, Pune, India - 411001.
Asia: +91 8329744015
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24chemicalresearch/