Polyethylene was the largest end use segment in the global ethylene market in 2015 on account of increasing demand for safe and high quality packaging material from various sectors such as food & beverage, pharmaceuticals and chemicals. Moreover, increasing application of ethylene derivatives such as ethylene oxide, for manufacturing high quality plastic and disposable plastic products, in automobile sector and PET market is expected to fuel the demand for ethylene, globally. Rising demand for ethylene derivatives such as polyethylene (PE) and ethylene dichloride can be attributed to their increasing application across plastic manufacturing industry. In 2014, the global plastic materials (thermoplastics and polyurethanes) production stood at 260 million metric tons. Asia-Pacific accounted for a share of around 46% in the overall plastics material production, while China alone controlled 26% of the global plastic materials production. Large manufacturing base of plastic materials in Asia-Pacific generates strong demand for ethylene from the region, owing to which the region controls the largest share in the global ethylene market.
Download FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.24chemicalresearch.com/download-sample/16750/ethylene-912
Ethylene report is in-depth investigation for global market. Ethylene market was valued at USD XX million globally in 2018 and is forecasted to reach USD XX million by 2024, with a CAGR of xx% during the 2018-2024.
The scope of Ethylene report:
1. Global market size, supply, demand, consumption, price, import, export, macroeconomic analysis, type and application segment information by region, including:
- North America
- South America
- MEA (Middle East and Africa)
China market information is also presented in the report.
Get the Complete Report @ https://www.24chemicalresearch.com/reports/16750/ethylene-912
2. For industry chain analysis, raw material and end users information is available.
3. Global key players’ information including SWOT analysis, company’s financial figures, Ethylene figures of each company are covered.
4. Powerful market analysis tools used in the report include: Porter's five forces analysis, PEST analysis, drivers and restraints, opportunities and threatens.
5. Based year in this report is 2019; the historical data is from 2014 to 2018 and forecast year is from 2020 to 2024.
6. In each chapter, the point is presented in the commentary
7. At last, research method and data source used in this report are shown.
We can also offer customized report to meet your specific requirements.
Get more information from Table of Content @ https://www.24chemicalresearch.com/reports/16750/ethylene-912#toc
North Main Road Koregaon Park, Pune, India - 411001.
Asia: +91 8329744015
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24chemicalresearch/