Floriculture is a branch of horticulture addressing flower and ornamental plant cultivation and propagation of flowering plants for gardens, greenhouses, nurseries and landscapes comprising the floral industry. Floriculture crops include bedding plants, houseplants, flowering gardens and potted plants, cut cultivated greens, and cut flowers.
Floriculture involves propagating, growing and marketing cut flowers, flower seeds and seedlings, bulb growing, nursery operation, chemical protection of plants, post-harvest storage and handling and use of preservatives. It is an international, multi-billion dollar industry.
Download FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/report-sample/global-floriculture-2019-2024-737
As for consumption, Europe is also the largest consumer of floriculture, with 50.94% consumption share in 2016. North America and China are also key consumers. In addition, on the consumption side of the business, the rise of online floriculture sales is definitely one of these trends.In the export market, the Netherlands is still a major junction in global cut flower trade, but the four cut flower exporters close to the equator — Colombia, Kenya, Ecuador, and Ethiopia — are gathering speed. The Netherlands plays a key role in the global cut flowers trading as it has more than 40% export share. When refers to the import side, Europe, USA and Japan are the major importers.
According to this study, over the next five years, the Floriculture market will register a 0.2% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 48900 million by 2024, from US$ 48200 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Floriculture business, shared in Chapter 3.This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Floriculture market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.This study considers the Floriculture value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Cut Flowers
- Bedding Plants
- Potted Plants
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Personal Use
- Conference & Activities
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competitive landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in Chapter 3.
- Dümmen Orange
- Syngenta Flowers
- Selecta One
- Washington Bulb
- Arcangeli Giovanni & Figlio
- Carzan Flowers
- Karen Roses
- Harvest Flower
- Queens Group
- Ball Horticultural
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Floriculture consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Floriculture market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Floriculture manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Floriculture with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Floriculture submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Get the Complete Report & TOC @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/agriculture/global-floriculture-2019-2024-737
Table of content
1 Scope of the Report
1.1 Market Introduction
1.2 Research Objectives
1.3 Years Considered
1.4 Market Research Methodology
2 Executive Summary
2.1 World Market Overview
2.1.1 Global Floriculture Consumption 2014–2024
2.1.2 Floriculture Consumption CAGR by Region
3 Global Floriculture by Players
3.1 Global Floriculture Sales Market Share by Players
3.1.1 Global Floriculture Sales by Players (2017–2019)
3.1.2 Global Floriculture
Key Que Answered in this report:
- What will the Floriculture Market?
- What are the key factors driving the Global Floriculture Market?
- What are the key market trends in the Floriculture Market?
- improve pasting the growth of the Floriculture Market?
- What are the challenges to the Floriculture Market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the Global Floriculture Market?
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the Floriculture Market?
What is our report offers:
Strategic suggestions and proposals for the beginners to understand
Assessments of the market share from different countries and regions were conducted
Top key market players, market share analysis included.
The market observations such as constraints, drivers, threats, opportunities, investment opportunities, challenges, and recommendations are added.
The competitive landscaping mappings of the ongoing trends are discussed.
Based on the market estimations, the strategic recommendations are made in the business segments
276 5th Avenue, New York, NY 10001, United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170 / +91 8087042414
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us On LinkedIn:- https://www.linkedin.com/company/grand-research-store/